Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Tuesday, March 27th, 2012 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/tuesday-march-27th-2012-a-35220/)

Leprechaun93 03-27-2012 04:03 PM

hollywood studios jerry;) Just got done in the shop, set up a new 5.1 surround sound system out there and man does it rock:rotfl: Getting read to head off to work now, have a good evening everyone:thumbsup:

03JGMonte 03-27-2012 04:07 PM

Later tonight Jerry & im hitting up everything i can down here :rotfl: & Universal Studios?

77gp 03-27-2012 04:15 PM

Universal , yea that was it, had a brain seizure. Enjoy MIke.

03JGMonte 03-27-2012 04:17 PM

Lol im goin there tomorrow :thumbsup:

mousehousemoparman 03-27-2012 05:24 PM

Good afternoon everyone. I'm at Disney too, but I'm not having as much fun as Mike is. You guessed it I'm working.

KJRich 03-27-2012 05:38 PM

Please pray for my family and I. My wife has now been placed on a ventilator and continuous dialysis machine. She contracted a rather drug resistant strain of bacteria while in the hospital for chemo. I will try to check back in later.

01 Monte SS 03-27-2012 05:39 PM

Good afternoon everyone! Just got my new tires put on.. Looks much better than the 225/50-16s I had on there :rotfl: and I should no longer have clearance issues with speed bumps!!!!!! lol, I'm not quite brave enough to try it out though. I'll wait until I absolutely have to go over one then I'll know haha

Gonna go shine them up and give the Monte a wash :thumsbup: (crazy how bad it looks after a light rain)

Originally Posted by KJRich (Post 440635)
Please pray for my family and I. My wife has now been placed on a ventilator and continuous dialysis machine. She contracted a rather drug resistant strain of bacteria while in the hospital for chemo. I will try to check back in later.

Sorry to hear this, I'll definitely keep your family in my prayers Kerry! Keep us posted when you can.

mousehousemoparman 03-27-2012 05:45 PM

Kerry, I'm sorry to hear this bad news. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Ricks 2006 SS 03-27-2012 05:50 PM

Sorry to hear that ! My prayers go out for you & your family.

AwesomeSS 03-27-2012 07:45 PM

Kerry I'm so sorry to hear of the news - my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Good evening everyone - not too much going on here - extremely busy at work and I already have overtime this week.