Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Tuesday August 23 2011 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/tuesday-august-23-2011-a-30454/)

MAMONTE 08-23-2011 11:57 AM

Good Afternoon Everyone! I've been swamped at work this morning. Hope everyone is having a good day so far!

03JGMonte 08-23-2011 12:49 PM

Afternoon everyone

Well i got a loan out to get me a 07 monte & i think i found the 2 ima buy, now off to the DR to see why i cant sleep

ChibiBlackSheep 08-23-2011 01:14 PM

We just had an Earthquake :eek:

Space 08-23-2011 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by Tadcaster (Post 354922)

Space - when is the last time you did a defrag and general cleanup of old cookies, internet files ect on your puter????

:rolleyes:
Thanks `Tadd,
I do the above all the time...My computer doctor says it's a bad connection by AT&T, and AT&T says it's my `puter :(:confused:
I say it's both :rotfl: It's working a little better now...Must be 2 many Xrated sites that members send me (j/k) :rotfl:

Time for my recharge & work @ 8PM :( It's been a long night & day 4 me...
Wish everyone a safe/fun evening....EnJoy your `Present...
Peace/Out

77gp 08-23-2011 04:25 PM

Home from work. Earthquakes suck, didnt feel it here in central IN. If anyone would like to see the pics of the truck with the rock still in it, I can only email it to you. It is a powerpoint and it wont let me save the pics to my hard drive. The rock flew 750 feet and hit the truck where the windshield and roof meet, went right on through and hit him in the leg. made a major sent in the seat. He has a ton of stitches and a fracture in in his leg along with a rod. The good news being that this happened friday and he was released today. Pm me or post it here and I will send it.

xxtheshockerxx 08-23-2011 05:05 PM

i got the letter to pick up my personal plates today :)....bad news is they messed it up :( :soapbox:

Ricks 2006 SS 08-23-2011 09:13 PM

Man I'm late getting on here today. Had a bad storm come thru here last night around 5 am. Winds around 60 mph & heavy rains... Power went out at work for about 30 mins. Called my wife to wake her up. To let her know what was coming her way. Got home after aal this was over 6:45 am. Wind damage to the side of the house. Some siding hanging off the side of the house. Called a friend to look at it. See how much $$$ to fix it. Under $ 500.00 So comes out of our pocket. But things are cool here. Except for thing blowin all over the neighborhood. Trash can's , kids toys, stuff like that. Getting ready to go back in to work here in a hr. So everyone have a good night :)....

Sparky-88 08-23-2011 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS (Post 355101)
Man I'm late getting on here today. Had a bad storm come thru here last night around 5 am. Winds around 60 mph & heavy rains... Power went out at work for about 30 mins. Called my wife to wake her up. To let her know what was coming her way. Got home after aal this was over 6:45 am. Wind damage to the side of the house. Some siding hanging off the side of the house. Called a friend to look at it. See how much $$$ to fix it. Under $ 500.00 So comes out of our pocket. But things are cool here. Except for thing blowin all over the neighborhood. Trash can's , kids toys, stuff like that. Getting ready to go back in to work here in a hr. So everyone have a good night :)....

Sounds like it was pretty wicked. Glad everyone is ok.