Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Tuesday, April 24th 2012 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/tuesday-april-24th-2012-a-35937/)

Taz 04-24-2012 07:30 AM

Good morning everyone!

AwesomeSS 04-24-2012 07:41 AM

Morning all!

Sparky-88 04-24-2012 07:55 AM

Morning All,

Another nice, cool start to the day. Great riding weather.

Huntsville is hosting the Panoply Arts Festival this weekend at Big Spring Park (link: Panoply Arts Festival). I think the wife and I will go on Saturday. We haven't attended for a couple of years. And with all the hustle / bustle in our house the last few weeks, it will be nice to spend a relaxing day hanging out in the park, checking out the wares, listening to live music, eating, drinking, and generally making merry.

Originally Posted by Space (Post 451776)
Will be changing internet provider &will be `off-line until re-connected to the `net.

Space - I hope all goes smooth with the transition to a new service provider. Bummer that you won't be able to log on from the office. I assume that could mean we'll see less of you online. That would be unfortunate; you provide a sane, calming influence on some of us more excitable motorheads.

Have a great day, everyone.

Budsjlm 04-24-2012 08:54 AM

Good Morning all,

had to avoid a accident this morning, some yahoo decided to stop in middle of the off ramp, i was looking the otherway to see if trafic was clear so i could merge... yep it was.. look back and i am on a collision course with this green jetta that was STOPPED! O FU($ slam on the brakes and swerve to the right, man i am glad for good brakes.....

Happy B-day Gregg

ChibiBlackSheep 04-24-2012 09:09 AM

Good morning!

Ricks 2006 SS 04-24-2012 09:28 AM

Good Morning everyone. Not much going on here this morning. Nice & Sunny here thou. About freakin time. Nice to get up to Sunshine and warm weather. Got up around 7 am opened the windows & the door wall. Birds out there singin their butts off Sun was up and it felt warm. Only thing missing this morning was a Hot cup of coffee and the sound of a Harley warming up :). The last two afternoons & evenings. Working on a trailer I sold my Buddy next door for his Motorcycle. Try to convert it to a motel on Wheels after the Harley is taken out of it. Its coming a long smoothly. Took all the interior walls out of it. Then the floor is being all replaced also. Last night we put up some of the new walls. Slow porcess but measure twice cut once :). Brings back a lot of good memeoires of me buying my 2nd one. I orde a 26 ft inclosed car hauler. Then my wife & I had a full blown camper out of it. With two Harley;s in the back. Had a friend in the club put up a wall 1/3 of the way in back. To keep the bikes out of the living area. It was a very nice Harley Hauler when we finished it. Today is cutting the lawn, & then go back over to put the other pieces of the wall in. Then the floor & maybe the new ceiling also. Ok. Got to get my BUTT in gear and get the lawn tractor gassed up and ready to go. Have to wait till the lawn drys up a little. Must have rained over night. Justin Glad you turned around when you did. Geez thats scary sh**!

03JGMonte 04-24-2012 10:52 AM

Morning Everyone

mousehousemoparman 04-24-2012 11:36 AM

Good morning everyone. Thank you for the birthday wishes.
Space I hope you won't be off line for very long. It seems a lot of companies are reassessing the availability of Internet access for workers. The company I work for did that not to long ago and I lost access to the MCF and a Mopar site from a company computer.

SupplySgt 04-24-2012 11:52 AM

Afternoon guys. Lunch break right now. Made a 98 on the test this morning. If I miss getting distinguished honor grad, it won't be by much. I'll at least get a "Superior" rating on my 1059 (basically the Army's proof of graduation from a course).

Sparky-88 04-24-2012 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by SupplySgt (Post 451859)
Afternoon guys. Lunch break right now. Made a 98 on the test this morning. If I miss getting distinguished honor grad, it won't be by much. I'll at least get a "Superior" rating on my 1059 (basically the Army's proof of graduation from a course).

Good job, Sarge! Good for promotion points.