Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Tuesday, 05/27/2014 >Everyone Check In & say Hi< (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/tuesday-05-27-2014-everyone-check-say-hi-48962/)

Leprechaun93 05-27-2014 10:52 AM

morning all

BeachBumMike 05-27-2014 10:59 AM

>I believe in `Space & Aliens< I believe they are here NOW > WoW<

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93 (Post 615458)
morning all

:rolleyes:
Hi `Keane,
Good pre-afternoon 2 U :thumbsup: Where have you been ? We've missed you :eek: What have you been doing (without us) ?
How's the job going now ? Sure hope it's better 4 U now, then it has it the past...

Wish you a Happy Day >whatever U are doing or going 2 do :thumbsup:

Below for you & member's `if you are bored ? or just want to know ? "2 click or not 2 click (?) that is your choice :eek::confused::)
http://l3.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/.A...e1c0f3e8a39cce
We'll Find Alien Life in This Lifetime, Scientists Tell Congress <Click ?

According to scientists working with the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) Institute, the question may be answered in the near future. "It's unproven whether there is any life beyond Earth," Seth Shostak, senior astronomer at the SETI Institute, said at a House Committee on Science, Space and Technology hearing Wednesday (May 21). Scientists search for life beyond Earth using three different methods, Shostak said. In fact, Shostak said there are "at least half a dozen other worlds" in Earth's neighborhood that have the potential to be habitable.

SPACE.com

Nightmagic11801 05-27-2014 12:19 PM

got my yard work done this morning. Bathed the monte yesterday...so it can rain today? they are calling for it and we need it so its just a waiting game now. aside from figureing out where im getting body parts to fix the monte the only thing i have to do is pay some bills and i can relax till dinner time. if the rain holds off we will get a start on getting the yard leveled for the new pool this evening :happyanim:

crazyzach722 05-27-2014 12:22 PM

On my last break of work. At least still no rain but it will probably wait to I am done with work to do that.:rotfl:

The_Maniac 05-27-2014 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by SpaceRider (Post 615457)
I hope you had> http://s7d9.scene7.com/is/image/CycleGear/932_logo?$br$ in your tank ?
It's good that you are doing a test run & I hope it's running great & no leaks :eek::)

Wish you no problems & a great running/looking S.S. > EnJoy

No worries Mike. Every winter when I tuck my Monte away, I make sure she has a full tank of gas and fuel stabilizer in the tank. After I run through last year’s gas, the next fill up I drop in a bottle of injector cleaner. I can’t say for certain if the injector cleaner makes a difference, but I know it won’t harm the car and makes me feel better that since it say all winter there is a chance this is helping ward off potential problems in the fuel system before they start.

I am just anxious for quitting time to drive my Monte home (just to go for a ride lol).

BeachBumMike 05-27-2014 12:57 PM

Thanks member's 4 keeping the MCF Active & Fun

Thanks Admin `Jason for your reply (I figured you would, but I thought it was a good reminder to all `if they store their Monte to prepare it correctly) It's a good investment...

I like SeaFoam for cleaning out injector's + engine....I've used in my car/the boat engines/the beach bum van & it really makes a difference...

Oh, isn't it great to have something good 2 look 4ward 2 :eek::), especially a Monte like yours that was in hibernation for the winter/spring season...(WoW)...Don't 4-get 2 kick it down & blow out the carbon > LOL :drivin:=
================================================== ==
LoL `Zach, yes > Mother Nature is just waiting 4 U 2 get off work 2 P on U (LOL) :rotfl:
==============================================
Nightmagic, you are a busy person 4-Sure...Thanks for checking in & posting what's happening or going to happen in your life...

Wish all a Super Afternoon > `eve > Life > EnJoy 4>Sure:thumbsup:

SupplySgt 05-27-2014 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47 (Post 615391)
Glad you finally got some rain down there! def. was much needed and looks like some more is possible today for ya!

Morning BumMike!
All is well here, just relaxed all weekend! Now this week i gotta crack down and find the problem with the Monte, hopefully tomorrow the sensor the dealer says is bad will get fixed and that'll be that!
Hows all with you?

Congrats Amy!

Yeah it's raining right now as a matter of fact.

Hopefully that sensor is what does it. That is the nice thing about my 73. Don't have to look at much for diagnosis when it's not running right. Check the dizzy and check the carb and if it's not one of those, the electrical system is not that extensive.

Leprechaun93 05-27-2014 03:06 PM

Afternoon all, washed and vacuumed my dads suv, and vacuumed all 3 of my cars and took some new pics to finally update my signature.

03SSLE 05-27-2014 04:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Good afternoon all. Hope all is going well for everyone.

Attachment 27056

:congrats: CONGRATS Amy! Once again your dedication and attention to detail made your 'stang stand out from the crowd. :thumbsup:

owens91 05-27-2014 06:55 PM

Evening to everyone. Man today at work was draggin on, it was around 91 degrees here in philly but the rain cooled everything off. Sucks I just detailed my car. I gotta do it again between Thursday and sat. Morning because Sat. Is Jack's first car show. A bit neverous. Well everyone have a good night