Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, October 4th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 01:47 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Hey Tom. I just looked at your pixs of your Monte. Nice looking car for sure. So what are the plans this weekend. Any car shows in the valley ? Take some pictures of yours and post them. Maybe at the K mart car show. I'm counting the days till I;m finally down there Maybe we can meet up at the Sonic's or Jack in the Box mmm mmm mmm Good

Old 10-04-2012, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Hey Tom. I just looked at your pixs of your Monte. Nice looking car for sure. So what are the plans this weekend. Any car shows in the valley ? Take some pictures of yours and post them. Maybe at the K mart car show. I'm counting the days till I;m finally down there Maybe we can meet up at the Sonic's or Jack in the Box mmm mmm mmm Good

Thanks I'm down for a meet up at Jack in the box. I plan to head to the K-mart show this weekend for sure. I'll make sure to take a lot of photos this time. I found this site that lists most of the shows and what not. www.DesertCruisers.com

Old 10-04-2012, 02:53 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

yeah I seen that list before. I went to a low Rider show off that list. Some interesting cars there for sure. man it was fun watching them bounce their cars and rider around on 3 wheels. And the food was great Yeah ya got to post some pictures. Make sure your Monte is in there also. Ever eat at the Mexican restaurant in that parking lot. ? Good food and met some nice guys there. Love the 49 Merc's and some old Buicks I seen there. Even a few older Caddy's that were very low. Have fun at the show.

Old 10-04-2012, 03:27 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon all, got very little sleep today. Its raining here and i've got school, oh flippin yay.

Old 10-04-2012, 03:40 PM
Zen

[QUOTE=Space;499326]=========================================[/FONT]
Hi `Chris, I hope U don't get caught highjack'in LOL
How soon will you get your home connection back ?
Oh I wont get in trouble my laptops always on the interwebs at work mostly listening to music.
should be back in the next week or so.

Old 10-04-2012, 04:55 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Getting the 03 Impala LS, just not sure when we can arrange the trip to bank. Maybe tomorrow but looking more like Monday. We paid them a down payment on it.. I am still at work and have to work big days through Saturday and all next week. Means $$$$.

Old 10-04-2012, 05:08 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 77gp
Getting the 03 Impala LS, just not sure when we can arrange the trip to bank. Maybe tomorrow but looking more like Monday. We paid them a down payment on it.. I am still at work and have to work big days through Saturday and all next week. Means $$$$.
Jerry , Congrat's on the Impala , I have had two Impala'a first one 2001
an the 2005 SS my wife drives.. I have not had a problem with them .., I remember the long days working at the asphalt plant..

Old 10-04-2012, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by Possum
Neat video, Space! I can't imagine living close to something so powerful it makes the ground shake....does your warehouse really rumble and rattle when a launch takes place? How far away are you?

Hi `Angie, yes it shakes the ground like a earth quake & the sounds it emits are awesome...I'm about 10-15 miles away from the launch site...It's always spectacular to see 4-Sure...

It always makes me homesick (LOL)

Wish everyone a Super `Eve, I hope that you can relax & enjoy `Life...4-Sure
======================================
Hi `Jerry, it's great that you found one & I hope it's a good one...Look'in 4ward to seeing pic's & hearing all about it...
+ it's great that you are getting some O.T....Oh, say hi 2 Hunter & I hope things get better 4 him 4-Sure
========================================
Hi z`Jerry, Chris, Keane, Rick, Tom & member's...

Keane, I see that you are again positive/happy & enjoying your new day of life...
Peace/Happiness 2 `all

Last edited by Space; 10-04-2012 at 05:17 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

yes super positive lol... Ride to school was fun, pouring rain, traffic jams everywhere, flooded roads and multiple accidents And to top it all off, class starts at 6:30(now) and i'm the only one here

Old 10-04-2012, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
yes super positive lol... Ride to school was fun, pouring rain, traffic jams everywhere, flooded roads and multiple accidents And to top it all off, class starts at 6:30(now) and i'm the only one here

Hey `Keane "We'll trade you places 4-Sure"...Wish we had your problems Wanta trade places ? ? ?

We are still over here fighting/getting injuried/dying

`amen
---------------------------------------------------------
So many have, so many do not

Share `if you can...

"Be Happy 2 `be U"

Last edited by Space; 10-04-2012 at 05:54 PM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, October 4th 2012