Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Thursday, November 21st,2013 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/thursday-november-21st-2013-a-45943/)

MnteCrloSS47 11-21-2013 12:32 AM

Thursday, November 21st,2013

2 Attachment(s)

Thursday, November 21st, 2013

What are you doing Today?

* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbies, cars, etc. We are here 24/7

Our active member's are the ones that keeps our forum growing.
Please make a post & become a active member & part of our
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone

Please don't hurt http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/negative/m0918.gif with your words/post!

Give Respect to `Member's - Get Respect from `Member's

If you have not read our MCF Rules ?

Please click the below link to enjoy your Monte Carlo Forum Experience

* Thanks Member's for checking in with your
Monte Carlo Family & keeping our forum active!
* Make a post & say`Hihttp://i451.photobucket.com/albums/q...s/JC_howdy.gif
Let us know that you checked in today `OK

* Special thanks to our MCF Administrators Taz >Lou, Chibi >Mike, & our MCF Staff for their loyal dedication to the MCF!

* Any member can start our MCF `Blog after midnight (EasternStandardTime)
Thank You!

* Please Welcome our new Member's to our Forum & our `blog.

monte06ltz 11-21-2013 06:37 AM

I'm back it's been a long time I got laid off work and haven't had the Internet and had no way to get online I missed my Monte Carlo family I see I've missed a lot so how has everyone been

dbaldwin 11-21-2013 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by monte06ltz (Post 582458)
I'm back it's been a long time I got laid off work and haven't had the Internet and had no way to get online I missed my Monte Carlo family I see I've missed a lot so how has everyone been

Glad to hear your back :) not so glad about hearing you were laid off. Hope you find work soon. I haven't been around on this site for that long but its really become my second home. Haha.

Too tired this morning. I need coffee!

STUMPMI 11-21-2013 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by monte06ltz (Post 582458)

Kyle:
Welcome back!:thumbsup:
Nice to see your able to rejoin your MCF Family:)

Good Morning EV1!
Devin:
Thanks for starting the daily Blog!:thumbsup:
Heres hopeing it isn't going to rain today....
I just noticed I need to get the oil changed...:eek:
on the Monte, I have actually like 300 miles to go.

So, The plan is to run it up to the oil change place so it has fresh oil through the winter months while in storage.
I'm also going to install the new throttle body screen today I got from John (turbo_monte) when he went to the junkyard the other day.
Thanks John!:thumbsup:

Have a Great Day EV1!

MAMONTE 11-21-2013 08:36 AM

Good Morning Everyone!

ohara 11-21-2013 09:43 AM

Good morning everyone, I hope you all have a great day.

Leprechaun93 11-21-2013 10:24 AM

morning all

ChibiBlackSheep 11-21-2013 10:51 AM

Hi Everyone!

Been so hectic here, just able to pop on for a second :)

I miss my Monte :(

dbaldwin 11-21-2013 12:34 PM

You ever miss out on an oporitunity? Last year before I left for basic I invested in a online currency that was a 7:1 exhange rate with the american dollar. I bought 50 BTC as they were called for $350. After a discussion with my dad about investing he said that I would be gone for a year amd the currency would likely flop by then and I should put the money twords school. I sold all (or almost all not sure still have to check my account) the btc for a $20 proffit. That was november 1st last year. November 1st of this year bit coin reached an exchange rate 710:1 against the American dollar (or 590:1 for the euro) in other words. I just lost $35,000. I could have completed all my dreams for my monte! :( oh well, oporitunity lost. Guess ill have to get money the old fashioned way.

Leprechaun93 11-21-2013 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by dbaldwin (Post 582504)
You ever miss out on an oporitunity? Last year before I left for basic I invested in a online currency that was a 7:1 exhange rate with the american dollar. I bought 50 BTC as they were called for $350. After a discussion with my dad about investing he said that I would be gone for a year amd the currency would likely flop by then and I should put the money twords school. I sold all (or almost all not sure still have to check my account) the btc for a $20 proffit. That was november 1st last year. November 1st of this year bit coin reached an exchange rate 710:1 against the American dollar (or 590:1 for the euro) in other words. I just lost $35,000. I could have completed all my dreams for my monte! :( oh well, oporitunity lost. Guess ill have to get money the old fashioned way.

I looked into bitcoins a lot, wish I had invested even some money in it before it spiked up and leveled out. That's a shame you lost out on that, a while ago the exchange rate was insanely high.