Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Thursday, May 26, 2011 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/thursday-may-26-2011-a-28449/)

MarkIV396 05-26-2011 09:26 AM

Morning everyone! Calm here after the storms! Wonderful weather now...
Time to clean up the MC for the the big weekend!

Hope everyone here is well!

Mark in Kansas.

Tadcaster 05-26-2011 09:52 AM

Morning all! Slow morning at work today nobody's is here hardly. I hope the programs and computers behave today and tomorrow! Weekend is around that corner!

Budsjlm 05-26-2011 10:22 AM

Morning all

77gp 05-26-2011 11:43 AM

Sneakin a peek while at work. Storms did knock out our internet here, they finally got it fixed about an hour ago. Been surfin every since..Now its rining again. I may get a four day weekend. Not sure yet. All I know is my honeu do list is BIG, so an extra day may help.

Tadcaster 05-26-2011 11:54 AM

Glad you are ok 77gp. I will be getting the garage ready for a major overhaul this week end. finish the drywall, cabinets, paint ect... Lil deuce coupe was bitchin that she was tired of her bedroom and wanted a change. Looking foreward to it actually.
This saturday a night at Sammy's tavern at the gazbeo where all the owners of custom cars hang and talk trash, eat and talk more trash about their car.

Blazed SS 05-26-2011 01:57 PM

Hi All just stopping by to say HI !!
it has been a busy 2 weeks for me and I have become a IASCA judge IASCA Worldwide Inc.
and been doing car shows and car stereo shows.
at the NW regional car stereo comp I got A 1st for my install ( 39 cars competed ) and a 2nd place for sound quality (33 cars ) and I got 4th place in the light weight division with a 146.7 db avg over 4 rounds . (23 cars )
Over all there where 147 cars that showed up for the event !! From all over the us and Canada. It was crazy fun but I was short on sleep when I got back home .

I hope everything is well with you all ?

what I have coming up is a car show on Saturday 11/2hrs away and a car stereo show on Sunday 3 hrs away and I have Monday off thank goodness I need a break !!

MillerMonteSS 05-26-2011 03:53 PM

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>Good afternoon all!
YouTube - ‪021
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
What more can I say? Oh! I saw a bad a$$ Monte here on post today! It was light blue with ghost flames on the hood. We gave each other the head nod and kept rollin...

Teacher 05-26-2011 05:29 PM

Afternoon all. Hope everyone is having a good day. Made it over the mountains and waiting fro class to start. It snowed on the way over then lots of rain so that is fun. Have a good rest of your day!!

77gp 05-26-2011 06:45 PM

SGT. Miller was those your Kids?
Todd-Keep that 4 letter word off the forum(snow)

AwesomeSS 05-26-2011 07:10 PM

Good evening everyone! It finally stopped raining and we might have a sunny day tomorrow.