Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Thursday, February 7th 2013 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/thursday-february-7th-2013-a-41322/)

AwesomeSS 02-07-2013 06:57 PM

Good evening all! Well the weathermen really screwed up our forecast. This morning they were talking rain most of the day and later changing over to snow north only about 1-3 inches NOT!!!! It starting snowing mid morning and it's still snowing. We have about 6 inches more on the ground. But the good news is my Mustang did AWESOME in the snow - didn't slip or slide once! I even got up the unplowed driveway no problem!

77gp 02-07-2013 07:28 PM

Been doing some Mustang Mod shopping. Just looking and taking notes. Making a list for this tax check that will be coming soon.
Axel backs, maybe pypes violators, Gt console cover, windshield decal and a decal for my dash to liven it up. Really like to have some gloss black rims like is on it now. Thought about painting them, probably be a mistake.
Always fun to look:)

STUMPMI 02-07-2013 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS (Post 526641)
Good evening all! Well the weathermen really screwed up our forecast. This morning they were talking rain most of the day and later changing over to snow north only about 1-3 inches NOT!!!! It starting snowing mid morning and it's still snowing. We have about 6 inches more on the ground. But the good news is my Mustang did AWESOME in the snow - didn't slip or slide once! I even got up the unplowed driveway no problem!

Congrats!..Usually the norm in a mustang it tends to wanna slide around....Glad you made it home safely....

I guess your snow is what I have to look forward to for us in Michigan....:eek:

AwesomeSS 02-07-2013 08:08 PM

The winter tires did help a lot LOL!!! It has almost a 50/50 weight distribution so I haven't had the need to put a bag of kitty litter in the trunk to weigh it down.
I'm happy that now I have enough snow to good X-Country skiing this weekend!
I also just ordered a Diablo tuner for the Stang - can't wait to upload those tunes!!!!!

Red Nightmare 02-07-2013 08:45 PM

Everyone on the island is freaking out again & swarming all the gas stations...so..I needed to fill up. Got my tank full & a emergency 5gallon gas tank full for when premium is impossible to find :)

People glared me down as I had the guy fill it up the container. I'm sorry I drive alot. your generator does not need premium.:mad:

ChibiBlackSheep 02-08-2013 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS (Post 526659)
It has almost a 50/50 weight distribution

That's one thing I love about the new v6 Camaro, it is a full 50/50 weight

03JGMonte 02-08-2013 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep (Post 526746)
That's one thing I love about the new v6 Camaro, it is a full 50/50 weight

Yet no power to take advantage of that :rotfl: