Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Thursday April 9, 2015 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/thursday-april-9-2015-a-52732/)

Tadcaster 04-09-2015 07:34 AM

Good morning everyone! At the office so I have to try hard to be a good boy today.

Mels SS 04-09-2015 07:51 AM

Morning everyone getting estimates today on replacing my central A/C unit all we have in the house is central heat and window type a/c units time to get a major upgrade haveing everything torn out ducts and all and going high tec for and old house. Have a great day all.

GTHSS 04-09-2015 07:59 AM

Good morning everyone!

Nothing major happening today. I hope you can all get the best from your day. Enjoy!

MAMONTE 04-09-2015 08:05 AM

Good Morning Everyone!

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes yesterday!

BeachBumMike 04-09-2015 08:05 AM

"Be the Driver of your Life"

Happy New Day Everyone,
Thanks `Ken for starting our MCF `Blog.
Very interesting posts 2day on our new day of life:)
* Hi `Mel, that's a expensive investment, but
life can be so much better with central air.
I hope that all goes well.

I do believe that everyone has to `be the driver
of their `life if they want to get to where
they want to `be.
When I ever get a Monte Carlo (?), I'm going
to start driving my `life & hope I can get
2 where I want 2 `be :confused::)

"I woke `up this morning & got myself a coffee"
(outa beer)
lol

Wish `all a Super New Day of Life..
Each day we get is another day closer to our
Dead `End :eek:
I hope that you can extract the best from your
new day (?) What `if ?
Be Good 2 yourself & others `OK
&
EnJoy your `Journey of `Life
4>Sure

ChibiBlackSheep 04-09-2015 08:14 AM

Good morning everyone!

Look at a few homes last night that were for sale, 2 of them were nice, 1 of them was REALLY nice... but I just don't think I like the area / school district that it's located in. Going to see more homes this weekend more around where I live now.

BeachBumMike 04-09-2015 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by MAMONTE (Post 655658)
Good Morning Everyone!

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes yesterday!

:rolleyes: Hi Mod Michael, I hope you had a great birthday.
Did you get out in your Corvette & Celebrate ?

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep (Post 655661)
Good morning everyone!

Look at a few homes last night that were for sale, 2 of them were nice, 1 of them was REALLY nice... but I just don't think I like the area / school district that it's located in. Going to see more homes this weekend more around where I live now.

:rolleyes:
Good Luck Admin `Mike on finding the right home & garage (4 your vehicles) :thumbsup: Here in Florida the prices of homes are starting to climb since the recession. Also, the loan rates are predicted to start climbing. I hope that you have a good real estate agent & a super home inspector on your list. Keep us updated & Good Luck :thumbsup: Grandpa `Space has been investing in Real Estate lately.
Mostly foreclosures & short sales.

crazyzach722 04-09-2015 08:32 AM

Good morning everyone. Finally my day off of work. It was raining but it stopped and hoping it is done for a while. Have a great Thursday everyone.

MAMONTE 04-09-2015 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by BeachBumMike (Post 655669)
:rolleyes: Hi Mod Michael, I hope you had a great birthday.
Did you get out in your Corvette & Celebrate ?

:rolleyes:
Good Luck Admin `Mike on finding the right home & garage (4 your vehicles) :thumbsup: Here in Florida the prices of homes are starting to climb since the recession. Also, the loan rates are predicted to start climbing. I hope that you have a good real estate agent & a super home inspector on your list. Keep us updated & Good Luck :thumbsup: Grandpa `Space has been investing in Real Estate lately.
Mostly foreclosures & short sales.

I did have a good Birthday! Thanks!!! :) No Corvette driving for me though. I worked most of the day, left a tad early and then did dinner with my family. Took the Malibu, since I picked up my parents for dinner...4 doors does come in handy sometimes. ;)

BeachBumMike 04-09-2015 08:43 AM

Hi `Zach, wish you a great day `off >Wish U Sunshine<
==================================================
Thanks Mod Michael for your reply...It's great that you could spend your birthday with your family. Yes, four doors are better then no doors (unless your on a Harley) :)

You have a lot going for you @ your age > College degree, a home, two super rides + + + (I know that Space always said he would like 2 meet you `if he got to the west coast). Enjoy your 28th year of life & I wish you a super one :thumbsup: