Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Sunday, November 4th 2012 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/sunday-november-4th-2012-a-39801/)

MnteCrloSS47 11-04-2012 06:32 AM

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="module" style="float:none;margin:0;" valign="TOP">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
http://i.imwx.com/web/forecast/us_wx...e_usen_600.jpg

Happy Birthday Chris!! (Zenloser)

Ricks 2006 SS 11-04-2012 06:38 AM

Good Morning: Just got back in from taking Ozzie for his morning walk. It was 6 am on the dot. And still dark. BUT! no wind whats so ever and 30 degrees. Felt pretty good. A lot of stars out in the sky this morning. Now setting clocks back one hr. going to make some coffee and jump in the shower. Saw the Movie FLIGHT last night. Pretty good one. Doesn't make me want to fly anytime soon. Taz: 19 yrs on overnights :thumbsup: I was on about 26 yrs. Love that shift! Still working it part time now:thumbsup:

03SSLE 11-04-2012 07:10 AM

Good mornin' all & :birthday: Chris!

Space 11-04-2012 07:35 AM

Hi MCF WeatherMan `Devin...Great to see you posting our weather 4-Sure....Looks like a lot of SunShine on the Map :thumbsup:

Also thanks 4 posting that Chris has a birthday 2day :thumbsup: How did you know ?
========================================
:birthday: ~> `Chris :thumbsup::congrats:
=====================
Good Morning `Rick, wish you a great SunDay :thumbsup:
===============
Good Morn'in `Mike, it looks like rain in your area on above `map.
I hope that things are going good on your insurance claim & that you can get your repairs soon...:thumbsup:

Wish everyone a safe/happy/fun/SunDay ~> EnJoy

:wtf:...This turn'in back the clocks is adding another hour to my work day, but I'm still happy to have been given another day...
2 live, 2 `love & 2 pursue happiness...4-$ure!
Peace/Out

MnteCrloSS47 11-04-2012 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by Space (Post 506360)
Hi MCF WeatherMan `Devin...Great to see you posting our weather 4-Sure....Looks like a lot of SunShine on the Map :thumbsup:

Also thanks 4 posting that Chris has a birthday 2day :thumbsup: How did you know ?
========================================

:wtf:...This turn'in back the clocks is adding another hour to my work day, but I'm still happy to have been given another day...
2 live, 2 `love & 2 pursue happiness...4-$ure!
Peace/Out

Good Morning space! i dont mind doing the weather :D you usually just beat me to it haha :D Hard to get on the MCF at work so i have to wait til i get home to post weather and such!

I knew it was his B-day due to facebook :thumbsup:

Hows everything with you? i hope good! i had another hour added as well but it was a decent night! Glad you are looking at the positives in life day in and day out instead of the negatives!! :thumbsup:

Have a great day today!!

Everyone else have a great sunday as well!
It's football day!!!

03JGMonte 11-04-2012 08:04 AM

Morning Everyone

Possum 11-04-2012 08:36 AM

Good morning MCF'ers! Rick, I'm anxious to see the movie Flight too - was it really good? Or was it just nice to look at Denzel Washington for two hours?

Dave (Stumpmi) - how is Zeus this morning? Did he sleep thru the night as usual? Does he sleep with you in the bed or down on the floor? I noticed as Joe got older and after having kidney stone surgery, I have to lift him onto the bed now. Please let us know how Zeus is today!!!

MAMONTE 11-04-2012 08:40 AM

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you are all doing well. :)

MnteCrloSS47 11-04-2012 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by MAMONTE (Post 506374)
Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you are all doing well. :)

Hows everything been! :D

MAMONTE 11-04-2012 08:51 AM

Good! I'm on the last leg of my business trip...2 weeks down, 1 more week to go. I'm so happy to almost be done with the trip and home. 3 weeks is a long time to be away from home. But the trip has been a success thus far and is going well. :)

How have you been?