Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Sundae, December 9th 2012 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/sundae-december-9th-2012-a-40312/)

Budsjlm 12-09-2012 02:10 PM

Just got done snow blowin the future in laws driveway time to head to my parents and see if my bro has done anything

Leprechaun93 12-09-2012 02:18 PM

Rick, just ship all your snow to here, i'll take it :)

STUMPMI 12-09-2012 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS (Post 512727)
Hey Stumpmi: How much **** are you getting in Taylor ?

!

Zero, Nada,zilch:rotfl:

Just some light rain(mist) Rick.....

Still workn on geting the stepsons car repaired...
Nothings open on sundays!...

STUMPMI 12-09-2012 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS (Post 512804)
So far 8 1/2 inchs and still coming down. Guess I'll have to go out there after the game :(

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!

Time to get the old sled out EH?:rotfl:

Budsjlm 12-09-2012 02:42 PM

.... Pull out my parents snow blower becuase nobody has done anything.... Put some gas in it, prime it.... Leaking mike a siv.... Bowl gasket on the carb is toast....

Red Nightmare 12-09-2012 03:03 PM

no snow here, just clouds & drizzling for the 3rd day in a row! Starting to miss the sun.:rolleyes:

Did absolutely NOTHING today and enjoyed it :thumbsup:

Mels SS 12-09-2012 05:47 PM

Took the Grand Prix out for a cruise I miss doing that with the GP I have been the last month at car show with the Monte. Have to spend more time with the GP doing the car show scene.

STUMPMI 12-09-2012 06:53 PM

Well finally found a shop to get the stepsons car repaired at Tom Family Car care in Allen Park.....Thank you AAA PLUS! (free towing)

Now im just cruiseing the net for a new Xmas Tattoo...
The mrs got that new fangled NINJA cooker and Blender...for Xmas and dropped $200.00 on those....

So, I figure im entitled to a new Tat! Trying to deceide if Im going to finish my half sleeve wrap...Or start on a new design for the other arm...

Lookn for that killer skull Tattoo or possibly something more traditional..Like a flash or even sailor style. Since my tattoo artist makes himself pretty much available for me when im lookn for some new ink!:thumbsup:

OH ya:
HEY RICK.....No Snow!!!! here hehehehhehhehehehe

AwesomeSS 12-09-2012 08:38 PM

Just rain here heeheehee - still haven't had to put Sapphires snow shoes on yet - but I just bought all new cross country ski equipment that I can't use yet which kinda sucks.

Ricks 2006 SS 12-09-2012 11:29 PM

Ya know that all you that are He he ing ME now. It's going to come back to haunt you when I'm in SUNNY WARM Phoenix, Az :rotfl: Guess I'll get the last laugh then HUH :thumbsup:. Well after the Vikes beat DA Bears :rotfl:. I went out and did the driveway. Had close to 11 inchs of that crap:nono:.. That stuff was wet and heavy at times.. But I got it done in about an hour! Now its suppose to go down too 5 tonite. :(. It stopped ****ing. But the wind picked up now! I called off from work tonight. Rds are pretty slick out here. I can't see going to work and making $ 50. 00 and wrecking our car! Or sliding into a ditch! So I called my boss and he was very cool. He even said too me. Your calling in ? YUP. You never call in. Yeah But I'm not putting the Cobalt in a ditch to make $ 50. 00. He laughed and agreed. See you Monday Night :thumbsup: And ME now ! Going to bed and I think I'll sleep good :).. Good night. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz