Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Some N.Y gun owners begin tempered disobedience.. Video (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/some-n-y-gun-owners-begin-tempered-disobedience-video-41246/)

ZIPPY02 02-02-2013 11:38 PM

Some N.Y gun owners begin tempered disobedience.. Video

Found this video interesting, it was shot about 5 days ago. A town meeting concerning new gun legislation was taken over by vocal citizens as the council members attempted to ignore their requests. Citizens wanted to recite the Pledge of Allegience before beginning the meeting. Officials ignored them and the citizens all stood up and recited it anyway in unison. The whole environment gets tense as the citizens object to many council member requests for private meetings with the media, wanting to answer questions in private etc.
This is what the officials need to understand, they are there because of us believing in them and when they are found to be breaking the trust, people can get vote them out of office.... Watch this un-edited version of the video, pretty darn cool. Go get em gun owners.....

Enzo354 02-03-2013 12:03 AM

Good, we need more people to stand up and be proud of our country, and not let it destroy us from the inside out.

milrlyt 02-03-2013 10:03 AM

There's still hope. :)

STUMPMI 02-03-2013 10:58 AM

Great Post Greg:

This is just 1 small prime example of what we can expect with the new gun laws that the government is trying to impose with out we the people aka law abideing citizens did not vote for! Which doesnt uphold our constitutional 2nd amendment rights! To bare arms!!!!
It typically shows, That our supposed representatives clearly are not representing us American Law abideing Citizens... This is clearly marked as what they call "Red Tape"...

I have never seen any quiery,council meeting etc....
That didnt first... Receite the Pledge of allegance.. before any meeting quiery,proceedings in this kind of forum... Just another prime example
of how the whole country is going to hell in a hand basket in a hurry!

Thats my 2 cents!
Thanks Greg!!!:thumbsup:

Space 02-03-2013 11:30 AM

Hi `Greg,
Did not watch the video :( yet :eek:, but I believe in freedom of speech & the right to bare `arms....:thumbsup:

It's sad that the few that abuse those rights can make it bad for the majority..:mad::( We the people must get/stay involved in selecting those that represent us in D.C. & in our communities 4-Sure :thumbsup:`amen

milrlyt 02-03-2013 11:34 AM

My home state is trying to do something similar to NY right now. Glad I'm not there anymore. I have been writing my reps but it's only futile at best. Hopefully all of these clowns will be voted out soon.

STUMPMI 02-03-2013 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Space (Post 525652)
Hi `Greg,
Did not watch the video :( yet :eek:, but I believe in freedom of speech & the right to bare `arms....:thumbsup:

It's sad that the few that abuse those rights can make it bad for the majority..:mad::( We the people must get/stay involved in selecting those that represent us in D.C. & in our communities 4-Sure :thumbsup:`amen

And there inlies the problem Space!

We vote these people into office as our representatives..they give us all the right answers we are looking for in a representative....
The moment they get into office....Its hocus pocus and huge smoke screen...and Whammmo! were screwed!
My personal opinion....
we need to fire every single one of those idiots in washington...
Replace them with people like you and I.... you know John Q Public...and turn things around back to the way they should be!

03JGMonte 02-03-2013 03:10 PM

All the gov officals are in it for the money they could care less about what the public wants or what there supposed to do