Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Some guys just don't understand!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 03:01 PM
Default RE: Some guys just don't understand!!!

I feel your pain girl. I constantly get people asking me if my car is my boyfriend's car and why he let me "borrow" it.

I was at the track with my monte and my brother was with me. A guy completely ignored me and walked around to my brother on the passenger side to ask him about the car. My brother was like, " I don't know, why don't you ask HER? It's her car."

Some people will never get it.

Old 11-18-2007, 03:03 PM

LOL thats funny...cause I feel the same way...my husband got mine for our aniversary.

Old 11-18-2007, 04:47 PM

ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

I bet every last guy here understands your sentiments.
I don't !!
I cant see any issue with him saying what he did. i mean come on here guy's he wants a fast HOUSE!!
nothing wrong with one that can beat the rest to the corner for milk!!

If he wants a fast car to park in the grage of the fast HOUSE then he really needs to get a life!!
My best Friend was a women. and she was the smartest person i had ever seen in or around a car. (she never came home from down range) Bu ti can honestly tell you where she is now and the person she is turning wrenches for is a better job then any of us could ever find here on earth.

But she was a blast to be around and work with .
The only other "best Friend i have had in life is my wife and she is the best i have seen also but she Will tell you it is in baking not cars. but then again i cant make a cake that dont resemble charcoal. and she cant change the oil so we get along great. But she is always out under the hood learning what ever she can with me while i working on my cars. and i have learn how to bake!!
steps in order.
1. start monte carlo
2. drive said monte carlo to Village inn
3. Purchase cake and put said cake in said monte carlo
4. drive said monte carlo with said cake in said monte carlo VERY carefully back to your FAST HOUSE and park said monte carlo with said cake in said fast HOUSE's grage.
5. get plate out of cabinet in said fast HOUSE
6. cut and serve cake in said FAST HOUSE. that you drove your lazy azz in said monte carlo to said locating to get and ENJOY!! LIFE IS WAY TO SHORT TO NOT LAUGH AT YOUR SELF FIRST!!
7. DON'T FORGET THE MILK!!

Old 11-18-2007, 07:37 PM

well honestly i love a girl who can talk cars and can change their own oil and everything...there is a girl in my class who wants to turbo her car and put a blow off valve on it (she says it sounds cool lol) and when i started talkin turbo kits and what we would all have to do she finished my sentences for me...now thats a turn-on in my book

Old 11-18-2007, 08:49 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

are any of the SS girls available? LOL

Old 11-18-2007, 09:20 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

are any of the SS girls available? LOL
I was wondering who would be the first to mention this.
My money was on Space, but then I remembered he's got a g/f.

Old 11-18-2007, 09:23 PM

lol i was goin to but i thought that would b a little bold

Old 11-18-2007, 11:25 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: mickey

ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

I bet every last guy here understands your sentiments.
I don't !!
I cant see any issue with him saying what he did. i mean come on here guy's he wants a fast HOUSE!!
nothing wrong with one that can beat the rest to the corner for milk!!

If he wants a fast car to park in the grage of the fast HOUSE then he really needs to get a life!!
My best Friend was a women. and she was the smartest person i had ever seen in or around a car. (she never came home from down range) Bu ti can honestly tell you where she is now and the person she is turning wrenches for is a better job then any of us could ever find here on earth.

But she was a blast to be around and work with .
The only other "best Friend i have had in life is my wife and she is the best i have seen also but she Will tell you it is in baking not cars. but then again i cant make a cake that dont resemble charcoal. and she cant change the oil so we get along great. But she is always out under the hood learning what ever she can with me while i working on my cars. and i have learn how to bake!!
steps in order.
1. start monte carlo
2. drive said monte carlo to Village inn
3. Purchase cake and put said cake in said monte carlo
4. drive said monte carlo with said cake in said monte carlo VERY carefully back to your FAST HOUSE and park said monte carlo with said cake in said fast HOUSE's grage.
5. get plate out of cabinet in said fast HOUSE
6. cut and serve cake in said FAST HOUSE. that you drove your lazy azz in said monte carlo to said locating to get and ENJOY!! LIFE IS WAY TO SHORT TO NOT LAUGH AT YOUR SELF FIRST!!
7. DON'T FORGET THE MILK!!

I stand corrected, every last guy except one!!!!!

Old 11-19-2007, 06:46 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Dave...I laughed so hard at mickey's post, I couldn't think of a good reply.

Old 11-19-2007, 01:22 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

eh, i imagine i'm a little young for both of them . just an 18 year old high school studnet ya know...

Quick Reply: Some guys just don't understand!!!