Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

September Photo contest themes (got 3 again) you can be on the lookout

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2018, 11:31 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile September Photo contest themes (got 3 again) you can be on the lookout

September Photo contest themes

(got 3 again)

Something you can be on the lookout for.

#1 Back Alleys Careful on this one! but every one knows of a back alley someplace to take a photo.

#2 Inside looking out Your in your car taking a photo of any subject you want. Could be a pretty girl, another car. Moving or standing still. Remember to show something in the photo so you can see it was in the car.

#3 Fences and Gates This can be any fence or Gate that is cool for a subject wood, iron, brick, old, new but there is probably a fun spot out there for that.

Old 08-11-2018, 08:34 PM
5 Year Member
Smile

I found something for a Back Alley, But I am still looking for a better one.

Attached Thumbnails September Photo contest themes (got 3 again) you can be on the lookout-img_5496.jpg  
Old 09-02-2018, 09:32 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

In retrospect, I should have saved that 1st Graffiti shot for my back alley shot in this contest. I have other shots from other angles too and will probably use it again, but we'll see. Lot's of time...

Old 09-02-2018, 11:59 AM
5 Year Member
Smile I tell those were some fantastic shots for sure.

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
In retrospect, I should have saved that 1st Graffiti shot for my back alley shot in this contest. I have other shots from other angles too and will probably use it again, but we'll see. Lot's of time...
I tell those were some fantastic shots for sure. I am envious, I looked for some Graffiti but no luck around here I even asked around to see if any one knew of any, but other than a few little stuff. The Rail Road wouldn't let me roam around in their yards either? LOL No restrictions on photo's if you used that subject with a different angle go for it. I am just hoping to inspire a few new members to join in the fun. Jeff with his rwd Monte is participating so that is good. And he won one already too.

Old 09-17-2018, 07:30 PM
5 Year Member
Smile Inside looking out

#2 Inside looking out Your in your car taking a photo of any subject you want. Could be a pretty girl, another car. Moving or standing still. Remember to show something in the photo so you can see it was in the car.

I took these Saturday on my travel to a Car show I was going to be at on Sunday.

Attached Thumbnails September Photo contest themes (got 3 again) you can be on the lookout-img_1287.jpg   September Photo contest themes (got 3 again) you can be on the lookout-img_1290.jpg   September Photo contest themes (got 3 again) you can be on the lookout-img_1294.jpg  
Old 09-17-2018, 07:37 PM
5 Year Member
Smile Back Alleys

#1 Back Alleys Careful on this one! but every one knows of a back alley someplace to take a photo. Careful on this one! but every one knows of a back alley someplace to take a photo.

Here is some better back alley shots Now I need to find some fences and gates that will look kool. So far not much luck.

Attached Thumbnails September Photo contest themes (got 3 again) you can be on the lookout-img_5549.jpg   September Photo contest themes (got 3 again) you can be on the lookout-img_5552.jpg   September Photo contest themes (got 3 again) you can be on the lookout-img_5545z.jpg   September Photo contest themes (got 3 again) you can be on the lookout-img_5548.jpg  
Old 09-18-2018, 07:26 PM
5 Year Member
Smile Fences and Gates

#3 Fences and Gates So not far from the house is this new Gated area they wanted to put up gates at first but the City said that they wouldn't clear the snow if they did! Lol
then I found some other subjects to appear with this fence as well couple of old rust buckets.

Attached Thumbnails September Photo contest themes (got 3 again) you can be on the lookout-img_5670.jpg   September Photo contest themes (got 3 again) you can be on the lookout-img_5668.jpg   September Photo contest themes (got 3 again) you can be on the lookout-img_5690.jpg  
Old 09-20-2018, 09:58 PM
5 Year Member
Question Hopefully there will be some more entrants

Hopefully there will be some more entrants for this one.

Old 09-22-2018, 02:33 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I still have nothing. But early Sunday mornings are when I usually do this stuff. Good chances tomorrow

Old 09-23-2018, 05:17 AM
5 Year Member
Smile

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
I still have nothing. But early Sunday mornings are when I usually do this stuff. Good chances tomorrow
Sometimes the inspiration doesn't show up until the last minute, keep on the lookout for the other subjects for October and November too. When you get them we will be able to get it going. Good luck!!

Quick Reply: September Photo contest themes (got 3 again) you can be on the lookout