Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: >Saturday, June 8, 2013 < (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/saturday-june-8-2013-a-43401/)

BeachBumMike 06-08-2013 06:43 AM

Hi Mod 'David,
I was surprised when I checked in this morning that the blog was not posted :eek:..Im just happy I got it to work (but had to adjust it & then 4got 2 change the date & had to return.

Read your good words & advise to member Keane in your last nights blog.:congrats:Thanks for sharing/helping others. It would be a better world if more people would take time to help others. Ive learned there are many rewards when you help others in life. Thanks for sharing your experience/wisdom :thumbsup:
Peace>Out Bum'Mike

Taz 06-08-2013 07:47 AM

Thanks for starting today's blog Mike!

And yes, the previous owner re-installed the lights. I haven't moved any furniture in just yet. Want to get carpets cleaned and a pre-emptive fumigation before. That will be happening in the next couple days. Some painting to do also. Usual things when you move to a new home.

BeachBumMike 06-08-2013 08:06 AM

Thanks Mr Taz > Lou,
I was happy 2 be able to do it. You should have a painting party :eek: & then a house warming party > or just party :eek::rotfl:If the bums & I were closer we would help you paint (we've painted just bout every beachbum seniors interiors/exteriors during our life. (a good sound system helps while painting)
"Paint 2 your favorite 'tunes" LOL

Have not rec'd a fax from space in a few days :( He's busy as always :) The owner keeps changing his return dates.

Wish you good luck & no problems getting your home ready, moving in & enjoying your new major investment. (I hope to have my own home someday).

Wish you & members a safe & happy day/weekend.
Bum'Mike :)

77gp 06-08-2013 08:23 AM

Good Morning all!!!
Taz-People do crazy things when they move out. I have been buying foreclosures and it seems every one I look at, has the cabinet doors removed. They are pissed becoz they got evicted and do all they can to make the place miserable for the next person. They aren't hurting the bank, just the new buyer who had nothing to do with it. Just signed the papers yesterday on my third property.. Yay Rah. It doesn't need too much work. I will post pics this weekend. Cant close for another 30 days or so. That makes three houses with a total purchase price of 41,300. Not bad. But I will say houses are going back up in my area. Setting myself up for a decent retirement I hope. My sister and I are working hard for it. I know you all think those houses must be dumps for that price, but they arent and all are in good neighborhoods. A 20K house here is a 100k in other places.

Mels SS 06-08-2013 09:06 AM

Morning all I hope everyone has a great weekend. I finally get some rest I have been doing over time and being called in at 2 am and 3 am I just slept 10 hrs straight.
Now I going to take the Monte for a drive.

BeachBumMike 06-08-2013 09:30 AM

Hi Jerry,
I faxed space about your GTO & 'bout your back prob & he replied that he likes your new choice of rides + wishes U well on your back prob :thumbsup: (i also really like your GTO, but would love it more if it were a six speed stick):eek:
Wish you the best on your home investment & rentals (sure hope U get good people 2 rent your homes) I will let space know about U're new purchase & that U are on your way to making Big $'s :eek:
EnJoy your Weekend :thumbsup:
Hi Mel, sounds like you got a well deserved human recharge & now its time to recharge your SuperSuper S.S. > Beautiful Monte SS 4sure :thumbsup:
Wish U & all a safe>Happy>Weekend :thumbsup:
Peace>Bum'Mike

Leprechaun93 06-08-2013 10:07 AM

Morning again all, did my informative speech today, went well reviewed. It was on the tesla model s and the Nissan leaf.

Red Nightmare 06-08-2013 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47 (Post 553519)
morning all.
took an ambulance ride to the hospital last night at midnight, still there now.
i got a kidney stone :( this is gonna suck. its a big one too. going to be in the hospital all day and maybe surgury.

keane, life not looking so bad now is it :D haha

in all seriousness im pretty bummed and dreading this.

Feel better!! I wish you luck, I hope everything goes well ):

~ work at 1 today...enjoying my relaxing time right now..

BeachBumMike 06-08-2013 10:39 AM

:rolleyes:
Hi Member 'Kean, sounds like your new day started off with a positive outcome > Sure hope it continues. Mod David posted some great advice.
You have a lot going 4 U 4 sure :thumbsup: Just keep working hard & do your best to do your best...Good things arent E.Z. The key is never give up :thumbsup:
I dont like what Im doing at present, but i do my best & hope I get transferred back 2 the port (unloading ships instead of trucks) Im just happy/thankful 2 be working. It would be great if I could be working with space (maybe). Like space or his grandfather says "Be the driver of your life & keep driving it to where U waant to be" Don't give up 4sure..

Wish U & members a safe-happy day >enjoy
Bum'Mike

ps Hi 'Jen, U have a good attitude 4real >Enjoy the journey!!!!

**OK, whoever reads this (?) please make a post & add to the activity on the MCF :thumbsup::rotfl:

Ricks 2006 SS 06-08-2013 11:19 AM

GOOD MORNING. 11:08 am here in Mn. Well had a great day for my B Day. Stayed up and watched some movie's till a round 1:30 am. I was out next door talking scooters. ( HARLEY"S). Till around dark 30. This morning I woke up at the crack of 9 am:rotfl:! Didn't even get a sip of my coffee. When my wife called to me. Rick I need your help out here :eek:. WTF ? So off I go in my sweats and socks into the garage. Been having a city wide garage sale since weds. We R giving away a 32 in TV ( tube type). FREE and No one wanted it. But this guy had to have it. So my buddy next door and I load it in his truck and drive down the street to this guys house and carry it in for him. Older then me guy :rotfl:. Then my wife tells me when we get back. Some guy just bought 20 of my old Harley shirts. a buck ea. COOL :thumbsup:. As I'm going back into the house I hear excuse me! I turn around and these two guys are lookin at me and waving. I'd like to buy all your Harley T shirts you have. Sure thing. 80 Harley shirts GONE BANG just like that. COOL :congrats:. I kept about 25 of them for old time sake. Know full well that My ass will be back on a bike here soon! But so far so good on selling the rest of our stuff today. :thumbsup: