Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Saturday, July 13th, 2013 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/saturday-july-13th-2013-a-43901/)

Leprechaun93 07-12-2013 11:01 PM

Saturday, July 13th, 2013

4 Attachment(s)

Member's `Blog

Saturday, July 13th, 2013

What are you doing Today ?

* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbies, cars, etc. We are here 24/7

Our active member's are the ones that keeps our forum growing.
Please make a post & become a active member & part of our
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/negative/m0918.gif with your words/post!

Give Respect to `Member's - Get Respect from `Member's

If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link to enjoy your Monte Carlo Forum Experience

July 2013
Monte of the Month Winner
Attachment 31475

* Thanks Member's for checking in with your
Monte Carlo Family & keeping our forum active!

** Thanks to our MCF Staff for donating their time & for their loyal dedication to the MCF!

- Any MCF Member can start our MCF Blog after midnight Eastern Time -

Red Nightmare 07-12-2013 11:19 PM

Good evening/morning!

Mom is alright...doctors are stumped. I'm starting to think it might be symptoms of type 2 diabetes. Makes alot of sense and this happened last year too, doctors are too busy checking for blood clots to realize!

The wifes dad has type 2 and has the same symptoms all the time... swelling feet...dizzyness..exc. everything she's feeling is pointing to it.
Anyway. Detail went nice! I am just exhausted on like 3 hours of sleep..
I will post pics!

Mike 00LS 07-13-2013 02:42 AM

Morning all! I knew I should have taken a nap before I went to work today. Got up at 10 AM Friday and Ill be here until 7:30 this morning. :coffee::coffee:

MnteCrloSS47 07-13-2013 03:59 AM

Good morning all!
Jen glad to hear your mom is doing okay. Both sound like really bad diagnosis but blood clots can kill quick so glad it's not that for sure.

Saw my new apartment yesterday, and love it! Amanda did a great job finding us one, Nice country setting but only 3 min from the Binghamton area which is pretty big, considering i lived in a town my whole life a half mile wide :p
Actually slept last night, sleep is hard to come by so I'm glad i got some.

David, i am feeling much better thank you! finally 100% fixed! no more pain! :D

Hope everyone has an awesome day today! It's the weekend!! :D

Tadcaster 07-13-2013 06:12 AM

Morning all
Jenn hope they can get your mom on track soon

Getting ready to head out to the MIS speedway for the Show Car NATS!

Wish me and the Deuce luck! Was over 1000 cars there last year

03SSLE 07-13-2013 06:20 AM

Good mornin' all.

BeachBumMike 07-13-2013 08:02 AM

Good Saturday Morning & Weekend everyone!
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8496/8...c80a01db_z.jpg
It's been another busy night at the warehouses for me, but I'm thankful to be working + getting tonight 'off.
- Cleveland area `Mike, wish you a good rest today. I also wish I would have taken a nap b-4 I started work last eve :)
- `Jen, I wish you & your mother the best!
- Hi `Devin, looking forward to seeing pictures of your new place. It's great that you have a special lady in your life + a SuperSuper Monte...You are a rich man 4>sure :thumbsup:
- Good Luck Mr `Tadd at your car show. We already know that you are a winner :thumbsup:
- West coast `Mike, I see your awesome Monte is still sitting at the gas pumps (Can't you afford to buy gas ?):rotfl: Love your new `sig & your Monte :thumbsup:
- Thanks `Keane for starting our new MCF Day & Blog

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93 (Post 558808)
Bunch of thoughts running through my head and I've got myself rather depressed:nono:

:rolleyes: (From last nights `Blog):(
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-i07F8c5Jc1...Q/s1600/q1.jpg
I sure hope that you can take control of your mind/life & not let the bad in your head/mind take control & bring you down.
If you do (?), your depression will take over your life. I've learned that if there's nothing you can do about your problems, then just use that delete key in your mind (like you do on your computer 'if you don't have one, create one >in your mind) when you are confronted with problems that have no resolution @ that time. Take control & be the driver of your life & drive your mind to where you want to `be...It works, but like anything that is good, it takes time & practice.
http://rlv.zcache.com/thoughts_in_my..._8byvr_324.jpg
`Keane, you have a lot going for you in life; a job, three great rides, going to college, have a great family & home, + + + (Take a moment to count everything you have vs. everything you don't) You are a winner `if you take control of your MIND, your Life. I hope my words help in some way. I just know it works for me & I just share in hopes it helps you and the reader(s) of the words I post. *Space is so much better at this then I am, but I keep learning from `all.'

Wish you & member's a problem free day/weekend/life.
If you don't like something & there's no answers today, > Delete the bad & replace it with good > then Enjoy :thumbsup:

(Can you get the bad outa your head ?) ? Whose in control ? You or some other bad force(s) that invaded your head ? Clean out, delete the BAD & be a Winner!!!!:thumbsup:
http://lucent.se/wp-content/themes/l...ghts-frdig.jpg

Ricks 2006 SS 07-13-2013 08:37 AM

:nono: Didn't get too much sleep last night. Went to bed around 1:30 am. Then the lighting storms came blowing in. Along with some Thunder and heavy rain around 3:30 am. Kept that up for a couple of hrs it seemed like. Between that and Ozzie trying bury himself under the covers. :rolleyes:. So I've been up most of the night. Trying to get back to sleep. But Its not working:wtf:. Wife is over our daughter's watchin the 2 dogs. So I bet she didn't get any sleep either. Going to be a good day to take a Nap :thumbsup: Still windy & cloudy at 8:35 am. Looks more rain is on the way this afternoon. Thank God I had the good sense to cut the lawn the other day! Ok going to get a gal of coffee and call my wife.............:thumbsup:

BeachBumMike 07-13-2013 08:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS (Post 558831)
Thank God I had the good sense to cut the lawn the other day! :thumbsup:

Yes, thank God 4>Sure :) Let us pray it continues for `all...Rick, wish you & member's a happy/safe day > Enjoy

Attachment 31471

STUMPMI 07-13-2013 09:33 AM

Good Morning EV1!
Thanks Keane:
For starting the daily Blog.:thumbsup:

Its a beautiful day again in Michigan! a comfy 72 degrees! :)
Jen:
Here something to consider..for your Mom...
I believe CVS pharmacy from time to time, gives away blood sugar testers!
Possibly the next time your Moms feeling a bit under the weather...Check her blood sugar level... Normal reading is between 80 and 120.. (My wifes a type 1 diabetic) Shes also on the pump since her pancreas is dead...It doesn't produce any insulin.:nono: So, her pump does the work of her pancreas for her.
Lizzy checks her Blood Sugar levels 5 to 7 times a day...She also wears a sensor that lets her know if her blood sugar levels are on the way up or down. :thumbsup:

Devin:
Good to know your good as new!

Rick:
Hope you and Ozzie rest well...
I didn't know stormy weather had that effect on you..:rotfl:

Tad:
Have a great show! Its a beautiful day in Michigan for it!
Don't forget to ..To get some pics for all your envious MCF Buds!:)

Beach Bum Mike:
Good to see you on here this Morning...e all appreciate your wit and advice! Your doing a Great Job filling in for Space!
Be sure to let Space know...
Were all thinking about him...wishing him well in his travels...and staying safe...as we look forward to his return!;)

Time for Coffee and take my Morning Meds!
have a Great Day/Weekend EV1!