Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Saturday February 15, 2014 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/saturday-february-15-2014-a-47356/)

06mistreSS 02-15-2014 10:08 AM

Wow what a hockey game that was; 3-2 United States prevails after 8 rounds of shootout! What a performance in the shootout by T.J. Oshie.

STUMPMI 02-15-2014 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by 06mistreSS (Post 597161)
Wow what a hockey game that was; 3-2 United States prevails after 8 rounds of shootout! What a performance in the shootout by T.J. Oshie.

U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. !!!
:woohoo:

ohara 02-15-2014 10:55 AM

Good morning everyone, stayed up pretty late last night (or early this morning depending on how you look at it lol 5am) the wife and I watched Captain Phillips and wow what a powerful movie. Tom Hanks may have been a comedian at one point in his career but I think he showed his true colors when he started doing serious movies.

On call this week so can't wander too far from home which sucks but on the positive with the amount of snow we have, I wasn't planning on wandering too far anyways lol.

Space 02-15-2014 11:53 AM

>Life is what U make `it<>Make it Good<

1 Attachment(s)
Hi `Matt, thanks for the update on USA :thumbsup::congrats:Happy that U enjoyed the game! Made Mod David happy also :)

Hi `Ken, thanks for starting our MCF Day. The Blog can be a challenge sometimes > Many times 4-Sure.

I hope that you don't get called back to work today & that you can enjoy your Home Sweet Home. Thanks be being a super active member & adding to the activity on our forum. :thumbsup: We notice 4-Sure :thumbsup: * I haven't seen that many movies, but I have a large bucket list of ones that I would like to see.

Wish you & Member's a safe/fun weekend > EnJoy
Everyone else (?)
Attachment 28487

ohara 02-15-2014 12:04 PM

Hey Space, I hope life has been treating you well lately, it appears it has been rather busy for you though, which is not always a good thing but can be (glass is half empty and full at the same time ;))

Anytime I can start the blog I am happy to do so, just can't understand why I have those simple little issues periodically, could be because of the time of day I am trying to do it lol

Being on call for me means that I have to carry a phone with me everywhere I go, which isn't a bad thing, but when the calls are more complex I have to have access to my computer system and their database for client information and demographics so that I can make a well informed split decision regarding client safety or treatments, over the phone from across the province on a client I have never seen before. Thankfully most issues that arise are fairly routine anymore

Crusader SS 02-15-2014 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by JuniorCar (Post 597127)
Mornin' folks!

Thanks for the fireworks 'Space! That is how I feel! Y'know, I should really thank Damien for sharing his month with me. Its bad enough that his MOTM reign is the shortest one cuz its the month of February. Than the MOTY cuts in and steals more of his well earned spotlight, so I am sorry about that bud!

I am in an exceptionally good mood. I wonder why?...

That's very kind Brent, thank you... But the reality is I have had a great month and watching your well deserved win just made a great month even better...:Congrats...thumbsup:

Space 02-15-2014 01:12 PM

Thanks `Ken for your words & yes, starting the blog can be a challenge sometimes. I still have problems when I copy & paste.
It's all good & I like to see member's posting it for the member's.

I only have a company phone & not permitted to use it for personal calls *unless it's an emergency. I've never own my own phone, but I think I'm going to have to get one.

Life & work has been busy, but I'm just happy to `be & have a job with great people. Looking 4ward to some time `off.
Wish you a relaxing weekend & I hope that your phone doesn't ring for work reasons...EnJoy your warm/happy home :thumbsup:
=====================================
Hi `Damien,
Super reply & recognition of Brent's Thread. Your words reflect a lot about your good character. Yes, it's been a great MCF contest for you & Brent. I hope your wins inspires others to stay active & keep their Monte's in top condition.

Wish you & member's a Super Super Weekend > Don't 4-get to EnJoy your Now >The `Present< :thumbsup:

skylark65 02-15-2014 01:39 PM

figured I would check in, been plowing my butt off these last couple of days. worked 2 15+ hour shifts and slept the 8 in between at the clubhouse at work because none of the township roads were plowed. i'm beat, lol, and it's snowing again!

hope everyone is doing well!

boy look at all those fancy new badges I've got under my username! lol

Zen 02-15-2014 01:52 PM

Afternoon all :)
Been a while since I was last on see there's a few changes.

AwesomeSS 02-15-2014 02:40 PM

Good afternoon all - got to go X-Country skiing this morning! Just hanging out now. We are supposed to get a little bit more snow tonight.