Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, April 7th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 09:40 AM

Good Morning all, hope everyone is doing well.

Old 04-07-2012, 09:46 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning everyone. Another sunnr clear windy day here. Having people over tommorow so today we're preparing things. Got a few errands to run, and hopefully mess with my phone some more and get it setup how i want for the obd thing. have a good day everyone

Old 04-07-2012, 10:22 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Good Morning Everyone

Old 04-07-2012, 10:24 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning all. Busy day on Fri. Had to cut the lawn. Took just over an hour. Felt good to just ride on the lawn tractor for a while. Then we washed my wifes car. Sorted out clean & dirty clothes while dinner was cooking. Then my youngest daughter & my oldest grandson stopped by for a while. We don't get to see enough of him since they moved out on their own . Then we were in for the evening. Watch a new series on Starz's last night. Then went to bed around midnight. Guess were not going any place today. Cause wifes car is clean. My monte is OK. But its suppose to rain and neither one of us wants to take our cars out in it. Glad theirs food in the house . Hope everyone has a great saturday Enjoy !

Old 04-07-2012, 10:28 AM

Mornin guys. I'm up now. Time to go replace the thermostat on the truck. Then after that I'll go grab food and then come back to do the fuel line on the Camaro.

Old 04-07-2012, 11:18 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Arent we all glad it's finally Saturday!

I still have a lot to do, gotta get the house ready for LOTS of people tomorrow!

Old 04-07-2012, 11:26 AM

Happy Day-Before-Easter everybody! We're having beautiful weather so I'm going to spend Easter Sunday doing my favorite thing: washing and detailing the Monte, vacuuming the interior, polishing the wheels, then standing back to stare and smile. Maybe take a few pictures. I don't know about other members but we've had a terrible season pollen-wise: every morning our cars are covered with a thick layer of green oak pollen. It takes a good 20 minutes just to wipe down to yesterday's shine on my baby.

Gregg, congrats on your good tax news. We go on Wednesday to get ours done.
Since we're both retired we don't expect to get much of a refund. Although last year the IRS sent a notice demanding a $2000.00 check for previous years' mistakes, and it turned out the accountant found the IRS had made the mistake and actually OWED us $450.00!!!! And yes, we actually got the check from them a few weeks later. I should have taken a pic of it before we cashed it cuz I don't think that happens very often.

Hope everybody has a Super Sporty Saturday.....

Old 04-07-2012, 11:50 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Ok, finally got the house chores taken care of. Now, I need to get outside and clean my car up. It is covered in two weeks of dust.

Old 04-07-2012, 01:05 PM
Cool -_-

First off let me say I am EXHAUSTED I was up late because my new work has till night and used to going to bed around 1AM and I couldn't sleep till then. I had to be up for 5 AM and at my radio station for 6AM.
I made a ton of helieum ballons went to the mall and was the Easter bunny for all the kids to go crazy after and take pictures. I was Yawning in 90% of the photo's good thing I have a bunny head on :p.

I left there and headed to my other job an hour early best past FREE carwash!!!! Thank you Jesus because it was a church doing free car washed because Jesus loves you! Hmm I might actually go there some time. Now I'm at work tired off my mind and writing nonsensicle posts (^_^)

Old 04-07-2012, 01:21 PM

My free car wash results

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, April 7th 2012