Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: SATURDAY 10/19/13 > Check In < (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/saturday-10-19-13-check-45517/)

ohara 10-19-2013 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47 (Post 577293)
I am going to make an appointment for next week to see my Urologist. They will do a scan to see if i have a stone in there.
LOL it's def not a good way to find out if I'm alive! The good thing is since i already went through it before, i know exactly what it is when it happens again.
Sure not looking forward to this again really hope it goes smoother than last time for sure!

Hey Devin, see if you can get in and get an ultrasound done on the kidney, it will break down the calcius and make it easier to pass, trust me on this one, having experienced the fun and excitement of kidney stones this was the best method for me. That and some muscle relaxants that worked on the smooth walls of the tubes the stones pass through. Wish you the best in passing them.

Well got to take a good look at my car since getting it back from the collision place yesterday, and not happy at all. The headlight assembly is broken, the lens has come apart at the black seem (caulking) and is kind of hanging there now, there is still rubber on the front quarter panel bottom ground fx and a paint chip in the hood that they had left covered with masking tape. So now gonna have to go back and try to get things straightened out. yippee

BeachBumMike 10-19-2013 01:40 PM

> The BLACK KNIGHT <

1 Attachment(s)
Hi `Chris,
I like your `Toy & the 2.5L is a great engine that
has a lot of torque & should run the 1/4 mile
in the high 14's @ over 90 MPH.
Beach Bum Tommy has a Scion Tc with the same
engine that's rated @ 180 HP & I really like
driving 'it...
Wish you fun/safe/happy miles > EnJoy
https://montecarloforum.com/forum/at...1&d=1382207987

BeachBumMike 10-19-2013 01:45 PM

Hi `Ken,
Good advice for `Devin...:thumbsup:
----------------------------------
Sorry to read another sad story about inferior body work :(. It's difficult to find a shop that takes pride in their work . I sure hope that your insurance company can help & hold their check until it is fixed correctly. Wish you good luck on getting it resolved. It's just SAD 4>Sure..

JC Colon 10-19-2013 01:57 PM

Good Saturday Afternoon MCF.
It's a boring day. Just spent the past Hr listening to the Mrs try to explain to her mom that The Walking Dead is a TV series that she post about on Facebook, not a Movie that she goes to see on a week basis. And that the pic with the post is from an App. called Dead Yourself, and not a pic of her after a fight or car crash! Woo Hoo! Her mom is Very French, from Canada, and Very old fashioned. And not very, if any, computer literate. She calls Facebook, "The Book of the Face!" At times it is pretty comical to listen to them go back and forth. But they love each other and that's good.
Wanted to go out and take care of some rust spots on the Lexus but I just don't have the energy. And there is no Science or Sci-fi I haven't seen on the Boob Tube. Maybe I'll renew my subscription to Hulu and see what I can find there.
"The Book of the Face!" Lol

BeachBumMike 10-19-2013 02:11 PM

Hi J.C.,
LOL > Your post was funny > You should film your wife & mother in law & put them on youtube or "The Book of Face" > LOL

You should take a trip on the web > U can go anywhere & it's free.
I'm like Space & I never get bored 'if I am connected to the 'web,

Just think of anything & type it into your search engine & discover anything you want or dream 'bout :eek: I find it just amazing 4>Sure..

Space faxed me the link to this boat/vessel > I don't know 'if that's what he's on now > but I know I wish I was 4>Real...I miss being out on the Ocean...
http://www.charterworld.com/news/wp-...NO-665x466.jpg
:rolleyes: > Looks like a space ship for the ocean (WoW) :eek::)
J.C> Wish you & Member's a great 'eve > EnJoy 'Life 4>Sure
Peace/Out BeachBum'Mike

JC Colon 10-19-2013 02:42 PM

I would make a video but we are in Jersey and her mom is in Seattle. If they were together, I could create my own Comedy/Drama Reality Show! I wonder if I could make any money with that? Hmmmm!

MnteCrloSS47 10-19-2013 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by ohara (Post 577341)
Hey Devin, see if you can get in and get an ultrasound done on the kidney, it will break down the calcius and make it easier to pass, trust me on this one, having experienced the fun and excitement of kidney stones this was the best method for me. That and some muscle relaxants that worked on the smooth walls of the tubes the stones pass through. Wish you the best in passing them.

Hey buddy! They are gonna look in there with a scan and see if there's anything in there.
I already once went through Laser lithotripsy once to break up and remove one stone so I'm not a stranger to surgery for em. Just a real bummer if i have to do it again.
Thanks for the advice and the well wishes!