Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   From the Staff: RIP Barb "P343" Heinz (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/rip-barb-p343-heinz-58798/)

Taz 08-24-2017 11:51 AM

RIP Barb "P343" Heinz

2 Attachment(s)
I never thought I would have to do this again. But here I am. This morning we lost another family member in the Monte Carlo and the Racing community. It is with great sadness I inform you all of the passing of Barbara Heinz. Moderator "P343". But she was more than just a moderator. She was a good friend to everyone that knew her.

Here is the message from her daughter Melanie...

It is with a sad but understanding and relieved heart to say mom took her final breath this morningat 11:56 am. No more pain. She has now free and happy with no restrictions.Strapped into her race car and green lights for now and eternity.. She held ontill the very end. Never gave up just as she said she would do from day 1. Shewas and is loved by so many and she new that and I want to thank everyone thatcalled or came to see her. U helped in more ways that anyone can say.. herfamily was more than just me . Melanie, Carol, Cary Jo and Justin. She thought of many from the drag strip as her familyas well and when they were needed the most they showed just how much of a familyit is. Again , thank you

I really wish I had something really inspiring to say right now. I can't think right now. It's been a long night for me. I'll have more to say later.
Until we see each other again Barb...

The_Maniac 08-24-2017 11:58 AM

Moderator Barb/P343 has passed away

Edit: I merged two threads. Lou started one before I did. My comments are below.

It is with a heavy heart I deliver the last news on Barb's health. Earlier today, our fellow Monte Carlo friend barb lost her battle with cancer and passed away.
Her family wishes to extend a thank you for all the support and kind words everyone has shared for and about barb.
Once I hear of the final arrangements I will pass that information into this thread.
Rip barb, we miss you.

Tadcaster 08-24-2017 12:02 PM

I had to drop in and pay my respects to Barbra and the group. Very sad news indeed.

I have had the pleasure to meet Barb in person while at a Monte National meet when I had the Deuce. Very awesome lady.

PigPen_NJ 08-24-2017 12:06 PM

Never had the pleasure of meeting Barb, but I know it's never easy to lose a loved one. My respects to the family and all this community that called her friend.

Tadcaster 08-24-2017 12:10 PM

Very sad indeed. Condolences to this group and Barb's family.

04MonteCarloLS 08-24-2017 12:26 PM

She will be missed by the entire community. Sending my condolences to her family. Rest in Peace, Barb. :(

04MonteCarloLS 08-24-2017 12:27 PM

Truly a loss for our community. She will be missed by all of us. Sending my condolences to her family. Rest in Peace, Barb/P343. :(

owens91 08-24-2017 02:04 PM

Prayers go out to the family and friends

ohara 08-24-2017 03:17 PM

I was lucky enough to be able to send Barb a set of headlights for one of her cars and through out interactions found out she was a truly lovely person.

My heart goes out to her family

MAMONTE 08-24-2017 03:52 PM

Very sad to hear this. Condolences for her family.