Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Proof that Nerds can get Hot Girlfriends (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/proof-nerds-can-get-hot-girlfriends-37357/)

Cowboy6622 06-27-2012 07:44 AM

Proof that Nerds can get Hot Girlfriends

Sexy Pool Trick Shots - YouTube

Just have to show them that your skills can correlate with their own sexiness.....

Sparky-88 06-27-2012 08:12 AM

Cool! Amazing how easy he makes that look.

"Chicks dig guys with skills." - Napoleon Dynamite

Space 06-27-2012 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by Cowboy6622 (Post 471851)
Sexy Pool Trick Shots - YouTube

Just have to show them that your skills can correlate with their own sexiness.....

LoL `Duane,

Thanks for adding some great/fun activity to the MCF..:)
Do you shoot pool or billards ?

ChibiBlackSheep 06-27-2012 08:17 AM

I thought I was the proof of that?? :confused:

That guy has some skill!

Space 06-27-2012 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep (Post 471870)
I thought I was the proof of that?? :confused:

That guy has some skill!

LoL ~ LoL ~ LOL ~> Mod `Mike, then you must really have some super skills 4-Sure ~> :rotfl: LOL..

I enjoyed your funnies & what falls outa your head (LOL)
Thanks for posting on CowBoy `Duane's thread...~> :rotfl:

Cowboy6622 06-27-2012 01:13 PM

I think 'Space is losing some of his childhood innocence here lately.... I'm a bad influence on him... first I show 'Space some Richard Simmons videos, now I show him a woman on a pool table and he starts getting raunchy...... o.O

I could concentrate like that with a girl on the table... I think.... I'm pretty disciplined at that sort of thing. When women think you aren't paying them attention, it makes them want to do more to give you attention... but don't take that to an extreme either, else they think you're just ignoring them, or they do like every other girl who thinks some guy isn't attracted to them does, they just say, "He must be gay if he doesn't think I'm hot."

lougreen03 06-27-2012 11:33 PM

Cool tricks I had a video of a guy doing a bunch of trick shots but I cant find it. My dad was a excellent pool player and was on several leagues. I have his old table but haven't set it up yet. It is a valley slate top table that was made right here in Bay City. They were a amusement company founded here and sold out in the 90's to a company in Texas I think. So if you see a older valley brand pool table in a bar or pool hall it was probably made here But I'm getting a bit off topic.
As for proof nerds can get girls I have seen shows about comicon and there are tons of hot chicks there.

STUMPMI 06-28-2012 03:47 PM

Nice find Duane...Insert wolf whistle here!:thumbsup:

Enzo354 06-28-2012 04:47 PM

When she first sat down on the pool table I was thinking "No way this can be on youtube..." XD

03JGMonte 06-28-2012 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Enzo354 (Post 472406)
When she first sat down on the pool table I was thinking "No way this can be on youtube..." XD

Lol i thought the same thing :rotfl: