Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Overkill still around? (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/overkill-still-around-58602/)

One Dark SS 07-13-2017 02:30 PM

Overkill still around?

I've emailed him a few times regarding tunning (since i've been to the island a few times) question about purchasing HP tunners and have him tune it manually with 0 responses....
has anyone else bought anything or know if he's still in business?

ChibiBlackSheep 07-13-2017 03:09 PM

He's still in business, I believe he might be on vacation right now? I know he was just in Florida working on the Camaro LFX supercharger platform.

One Dark SS 07-16-2017 10:22 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Doesnt matter anymore.... shes dead now.

The_Maniac 07-16-2017 10:54 AM

OH MAN! I hope you and everyone involved are OK. I really hope you did not have anyone in the passenger seat of your Monte.

What happened?? I see in the one pic the guy who hit you.

Again, sorry about what happened, hope everyone is OK!

GTHSS 07-16-2017 11:45 AM

I hope everyone is ok!!

I feel bad that your Monte is dead.

One Dark SS 07-16-2017 01:39 PM

Yeah, im perfectly fine, aside from a lil kink in the neck (but i woke up that way on the morning it happened), pretty lucky i suppose... The guy that was suppose to come with me was to busy at work, so he stayed to finish stuff... lucky as well...
Such is life.

Silver F150 was turning left from across the intersection as i was turning left from my side, which slowed down traffic behind him, a guy driving a black F150 (speeding) decided to go around (probably to important to wait, and i should mentioned its a one lane road, wide, but still one lane) and as i turned he came flying up and used my car as brakes. pushed me side ways about 12-14'. the impact actually caused the supercharger belt to completely slide off the pulleys. Engine still runs people, drove it off the flat deck :), anyone looking for L67? hahaha.

wht02monte 07-16-2017 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Monte2K (Post 704770)
Yeah, im perfectly fine, aside from a lil kink in the neck (but i woke up that way on the morning it happened), pretty lucky i suppose... The guy that was suppose to come with me was to busy at work, so he stayed to finish stuff... lucky as well...
Such is life.

Silver F150 was turning left from across the intersection as i was turning left from my side, which slowed down traffic behind him, a guy driving a black F150 (speeding) decided to go around (probably to important to wait, and i should mentioned its a one lane road, wide, but still one lane) and as i turned he came flying up and used my car as brakes. pushed me side ways about 12-14'. the impact actually caused the supercharger belt to completely slide off the pulleys. Engine still runs people, drove it off the flat deck :), anyone looking for L67? hahaha.

Holy FK first of all!!!

2nd, where do you live??

One Dark SS 07-16-2017 05:06 PM

Alberta

wht02monte 07-17-2017 07:46 AM

Ohhkay yea a little far for me.. LOL