Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   MustangTuning.com... what?!?! (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/mustangtuning-com-what-5832/)

Cowboy6622 09-24-2007 03:02 PM

MustangTuning.com... what?!?!

Alright, I came on here to check out everything, and what do I see. On the Monte Carlo Forum, mustangtuning.com is advertising.... what is up with that? I have nothing against Mustangs, I actually like these new ones.However, this is the MONTE CARLO forum, not the MUSTANG forum. How many sells do you think they will make from advertising here? Theres a marketing director somewhere who needs a bang in the headI think.

GrandPaDave 09-24-2007 03:09 PM

RE: MustangTuning.com... what?!?!

It's simple cowboy.

This site is run by the Google logrythms.

The logs analyze whatever we type, and if there is a paying advertiser with meta tags that match our discussions, the banner goes immediately up.

ExplosiveSoundz 09-24-2007 04:09 PM

BeachBumMike 09-24-2007 04:16 PM

ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

It's simple cowboy.

This site is run by the Google logrythms.

The logs analyze whatever we type, and if there is a paying advertiser with meta tags that match our discussions, the banner goes immediately up.
[:-]
Ok Grandpa `Dave, Whatever we type : )
[:-]
[align=center]Monte Carlo, [align=center]Monte Carlo, [/align][align=center][align=center]Monte Carlo, [/align][align=center][align=center]Monte Carlo, [/align][align=center][align=center]Monte Carlo, [/align][align=center][align=center]Monte Carlo, [/align][align=center][align=center]Monte Carlo, [/align][align=center][align=center]Monte Carlo, [/align][align=center][align=center]Monte Carlo, [/align][align=center][align=center]Monte Carlo, [/align][align=center]&[/align][align=center]more[/align][align=center][align=center]Monte Carlo's [/align][align=center]:eek:[/align][align=center]Let's see if this works : )[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]

Cowboy6622 09-24-2007 04:32 PM

yeah, i guess that would make sense, we've been typing the word musta... oops, (i almost said it). anwyays, we've been saying a certain 7 letter word too much lately... we need to lay off the m u s t a n g word for awhile :)

GrandPaDave 09-24-2007 05:14 PM

Exactly, we need a moratorium on the word ***stang.

Monte Carlo performance
Monte Carlo performance
Monte Carlo performance
Monte Carlo performance
Monte Carlo performance
Monte Carlo performance
Monte Carlo performance
Monte Carlo performance
Monte Carlo performance
Monte Carlo performance
Monte Carlo performance
Monte Carlo performance
Monte Carlo performance
Monte Carlo performance
Monte Carlo performance
Monte Carlo performance
Monte Carlo performance
Monte Carlo performance
Monte Carlo performance
Monte Carlo performance
Monte Carlo performance
Monte Carlo performance

HyperFox 09-24-2007 07:45 PM

! Now that is wierd! The k&n ad at the bottom changed. Now it says Click here to find K&N products for you rmonte carlo..

Cowboy6622 09-24-2007 07:54 PM

hey it worked... GO TEAM MONTE CARLO!!!

04 Intimidator 09-24-2007 10:36 PM

Where is the ****stang tuning ad? I still have never scene it.

04 Intimidator 09-24-2007 10:36 PM

ORIGINAL: HyperFox

! Now that is wierd! The k&n ad at the bottom changed. Now it says Click here to find K&N products for you rmonte carlo..

Saw that myself and it is totally cool that it is personalized now!!!!