Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Murder Nova goes twin turbo; VIDEO (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/murder-nova-goes-twin-turbo%3B-video-47570/)

ZIPPY02 02-27-2014 06:59 PM

Murder Nova goes twin turbo; VIDEO

Ha and another supercharged build throws in the towel and goes turbocharged. I came across this video on "You Tube" of the Murder Nova and it's first time starting up the motor with the new Twin Turbo system. Sounds so BA, bet it's going to take down Daddy Dave's Sonoma sometime soon. If you want the big power, GO TURBO!! :thumbsup:

Link to video:

turbo monte 02-27-2014 08:15 PM

Now that's what I'm talking about!!! Turbo all the way baby!!!

crazyzach722 02-27-2014 08:20 PM

That is one bad a** car. You can like it on Facebook for more info on it too.

dbaldwin 02-27-2014 09:21 PM

I love supercharger and what they do. Nothing looks cooler coming out the hood of an old Chevelle than a big ass blower. But turbo's Mark more sense. Exhaust gasses contain so much energy potential that no putting them To use is waistfull.

Turbo means more power!

nemesis 02-27-2014 10:44 PM

and here's what happen to daddy dave's sonoma when he came to chitown

lucasmblanco 02-27-2014 11:42 PM

I have always wanted a Chevy nova, maybe someday I'll get one

ChibiBlackSheep 02-28-2014 07:28 AM

He was my favorite for running that procharger setup.

It was just too much for his tires though :thumbsup:

ZIPPY02 02-28-2014 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep (Post 600262)
He was my favorite for running that procharger setup.

It was just too much for his tires though :thumbsup:

You make a legitimate point there Mike, I bet with all the power coming on at once your right, it was to much for the tires. The turbo's coming alive like they do a little further down the track helps the tires stay hooked up.

See your here to keep providing intelligent insight and logic. :thumbsup:

ZIPPY02 02-28-2014 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by nemesis (Post 600230)
and here's what happen to daddy dave's sonoma when he came to chitown

Street Outlaws The Sonoma Daddy Dave comes to Chicago and gets Beat by Chitown not Murder Nova - YouTube

Dang that was not even a close race at all, Dave just could not hook up, The Chi-town nova pulled so hard. Amazingly fast car there.

ChibiBlackSheep 02-28-2014 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by ZIPPY02 (Post 600276)
You make a legitimate point there Mike, I bet with all the power coming on at once your right, it was to much for the tires. The turbo's coming alive like they do a little further down the track helps the tires stay hooked up.

See your here to keep providing intelligent insight and logic. :thumbsup:

He said that was his reason for switching. He just couldn't modulate the power the way he needed to.

No point having all of the power of the procharger and not being able to deal with it.