Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, June 4, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 07:33 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I tend to take the path rarely traveled upon, so that would be me avoiding the gridlock.

I think you'll like the Seattle area, Devin.

Old 06-04-2012, 07:35 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
I tend to take the path rarely traveled upon, so that would be me avoiding the gridlock.

I think you'll like the Seattle area, Devin.
LOL! i'll have to have you draw me a traffic map when i get there
Thank you, i think i will too

Old 06-04-2012, 07:35 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I enjoyed my time out there, didn't have alot of time to really explore but it was nice. Went to pike place market and some other places around seattle.

Old 06-04-2012, 07:50 AM

LoL `Seattle `Mike, that was really funny 4-Sure...Thank You "The Roads less travelled"
===========================================
With all these beautiful pictures of Washington we are brainwashing our member's & now we will have to form a
convoy of member's Monte's to trip out there Taz, can lead us...If I did, we would end up in Mexico or Alaska (LOL)
Belows a pic of `Keane in his Motor Home on a road less travelled in the State of Washington

I sure hope I can get there in my future 4-Sure

Larrabee State Park 47165

Last edited by Space; 06-04-2012 at 07:53 AM.
Old 06-04-2012, 07:57 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
I enjoyed my time out there, didn't have alot of time to really explore but it was nice. Went to pike place market and some other places around seattle.
I like going to the Pike Place Market on the weekends to pick up fresh seafood and listen to the street musicians. They're in the process of constructing a ferris wheel on the waterfront (pier 57) that i want to go check out this summer.

Construction begins on Seattle waterfront Ferris wheel | KING5.com Seattle

Old 06-04-2012, 07:59 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Keane, I forgot last night. I will get them this evening I promise. I get lazy sometimes.......

Old 06-04-2012, 08:05 AM

Morning MCF'ers! I have nothing to do all day except take care of a cat who keeps running away when I come to the house to feed her. She is very good at jumping over my legs as I come in the door, hiding in the nearby yards, and not coming back for hours. Yesterday she was gone most of the day and we finally had to call a neighbor to go let her in at night.

While the cat was roaming around I had an opportunity to polish the Monte and try my new Zymol glaze. It came out sparkly and beautiful (as usual). I'll post pictures soon. Have a great Monday everyone! Drive like there's no tomorrow....but safely, of course.

Attached Thumbnails Monday, June 4, 2012-hamster-cracker.jpg  
Old 06-04-2012, 08:14 AM

Good morning everyone. I got the l26 intake on Eleanor taken care of... I've been staying busy, hire about any of you?

Old 06-04-2012, 08:20 AM

`Jerry, thanks for your honest admission...I think everyone gets lazy sometimes, all the time...Some have reasons, and some don't ~> I think U have a good reason 4-Sure...You stay active & know how to `party
===================================
Good Morn'in `Angie, look forward to your pictures. Wish you a Super New Day...~> EnJoy
=============================================
Hi Dustin (Augi), you are getting really close to your wedding..It's great that you got to get Eleanor back after the accident...Don't 4-get to slow down & enjoy your days.
Thanks for checking in

Old 06-04-2012, 08:33 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a great Monday!

I was at the dirtbike track all weekend getting sunburnt and I went and saw Snow White and the Huntsman with my momma and it was awesome!! def a movie to go see if you like the fairy tale kind of stuff!

A guy got landed on yesterday during a race, broke his femur and his whole bottom half of his leg was up by his shoulder in half and he was bleeding all over his face they had 3 ambulances there and I've never seen anything like it before, made me want to tell my bf he's done racing. Anything can happen like that and it's scary.

But on to a better note! I hope lots of michiganders and surrounding areas are going to be able to make it on the 16th of June for the Monte meet and greet in Lansing! can't wait!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, June 4, 2012