Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Monday, January 28th 2013 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/monday-january-28th-2013-a-41128/)

MnteCrloSS47 01-28-2013 09:30 AM

Heya space, i've had a week off from work, Dr's orders, hopefully i can go back soon!
The SS hasn't been driven in that week a well! can take it for a spin if you'd like, needs to be drove around the block a few times! :D
Hope you stay healthy!

MAMONTE 01-28-2013 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Space (Post 523934)
Hi Mod `Michael,
No we did not have a great weekend because we weren't invited to your wild & fun California WeekEnd Party :eek::rotfl: LOL

`Michael, did you have a great weekend ? What did you `do ?

LOL, if I had a huge wild California party, you are all invited. :D No worries though, you didn't miss squat this weekend. LOL

I did have a good weekend, thanks for asking! More progress on the kitchen. :) The new tile floor was put in, next will be cabinets, then counters and appliances. Looking good so far. :D

Space 01-28-2013 09:37 AM

:rolleyes: Thanks `Devin 4 your reply & I hope U get well soon. I wish I lived closer because I would really enjoy driving your S.S. in the snow for the 1st time :rotfl: LOL...Now that would `be super fun until I lost control :eek:

I hope you get sick pay on your time `off. Rest/drink plenty of booze or liquids *lol*...Just get all better `OK...That's a MCF order :thumbsup:
=====================================
Thanks Mod Michael 4 the update & we hope you take pic's when you are finished remodeling your castle...You don't have to post or keep the before pictures (LOL)...I hope everything comes out the way you want it to be...Thanks for your reply!
EnJoy your new day & I wish you a E.Z. work shift & some fun off times...Peace/Out from `Space

STUMPMI 01-28-2013 10:03 AM

Good Morning EV1!

Thanks mike for doing the morning blog!

Chris:
Nice to have ya back!

Matt:
Awesome Pictures...wow you got the life!:thumbsup:
Were in this crappy snow rain deep freeze..:rotfl:

Morning Space!:)

Jerry:
Good to hear theres color on the Impala finally!
Try not to work to hard!...
Morning Brent!

Devin:
Hope your feeling better sooner than Later!:thumbsup:

Angie:
Enjoy the sunshine! Lizzy seems to be all better today! Yaaaaa
Thanks for your well wishes and prayers for her!:)

Jen:
Hope you have a great Day also..I see you were on here early early this morning...
Appreciateing Matts Handi-work!

Wet sloppy rainy mess here in Michigan and currently 37 degrees....:nono:

Keane enjoy your day..

Have a Great Day EV1!

Red Nightmare 01-28-2013 10:11 AM

Dave: Yea...I actually fell asleep at 3am... :wtf:

Bleh! Its snowing again...I hope its clear the next two days. I'm off and really itching to clean the car.

Mels SS 01-28-2013 10:18 AM

Happy Monday all well its my youngest son birthday he's 11 today Happy Birthday Jean-Michel

Zen 01-28-2013 10:20 AM

Morning all:)

Space 01-28-2013 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by Mels SS (Post 523959)
Happy Monday all well its my youngest son birthday he's 11 today Happy Birthday Jean-Michel

:rolleyes:
Good Morning `Mel & Happy Birthday to your son
`Jean-Michel :thumbsup::congrats:I hope that you get to spend a lot of time/life with him...Is he into cars ? Wish you both a super day/life 2gether...
=============================
Hi David, thanks for checking in with your update...It's great that your wife is getting better...Did you buy any weapons ?
=================================
Hi `Jen, wish you SunShine & clean/clear highways.
EnJoy your new day !
==============
Hi `Chris,
No Good in your morning post, so I shall wish you a good morning & Great new `Day ~> EnJoy

My work keeps gett'in in the way of my MCF time :eek:
Peace/Happiness 2 `all from `Space

STUMPMI 01-28-2013 10:46 AM

Space
Thanks for asking!:thumbsup:

Sorry to hear your work is interferring with your MCF time...(maybe put work in a time out):rotfl:

Actually no we havent bought any as of yet...But at Cabellas yesterday
We did get a good idea of what we may want...

Today: lizzy and I are going to our local PD and get some purchase permits.
Lizzy wants a CCP..(Concealed Carry Permit) So, were going to TopGun today to sign her up for a class...TopGun is a gun range and also does classes and sales...
Im sure we will more than likely pop off a few rounds while were there.
May even put a cpl in layaway til our purchase permits come in from PD.(it takes a cpl days to get them in Michigan)

Looks like Lizzy will be able to return to work by wednesday.:)

Mels SS 01-28-2013 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Space (Post 523962)
:rolleyes:
Good Morning `Mel & Happy Birthday to your son
`Jean-Michel :thumbsup::congrats:I hope that you get to spend a lot of time/life with him...Is he into cars ? Wish you both a super day/life 2gether...
=============================
Hi David, thanks for checking in with your update...It's great that your wife is getting better...Did you buy any weapons ?
=================================
Hi `Jen, wish you SunShine & clean/clear highways.
EnJoy your new day !
==============
Hi `Chris,
No Good in your morning post, so I shall wish you a good morning & Great new `Day ~> EnJoy

My work keeps gett'in in the way of my MCF time :eek:
Peace/Happiness 2 `all from `Space

No not yet but he wants the Grand Prix so its his when he is old enough