Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, August 08, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2011 | 07:55 AM

Sweet Looking Monte 4-Sure...
Thanks for the Happy Post & it's great to see you posting on the Member's `Blog Wish U a Happy MonDay 2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mod `Michael, great to read that you had a super time
in Tahoe + driving that Hot Rod Corvette LOL
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting 4 Mod `Mikes, report on his NASCAR @ Pocono eXperience + Pictures

Old 08-08-2011 | 07:58 AM

Morning Everyone,

Had a nice weekend. Went to another wedding & reception on Saturday. A good time had my all. Worked on wiring the built-in turn signals on the new top case on my bike. Got some yard work done Sunday.

The Boy headed back to high school today. They start kinda early here in the South. Not looking forward to the heavier volume of traffic now that school is back in session.

Kane - Happy B-Day!

Michael - A weekend getaway to Tahoe sounds great. Glad you enjoyed it.

Looking forward to seeing the 'Nationals' pic's.

Hope y'all have a good day.

Old 08-08-2011 | 07:59 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
3 Year Member1 Year Member
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by zzapultimate
Happy Monday!

Congrats on the 15 year ring 77! Where do you work?

Nice saying!
I work for a paving company that is pretty big in my area(Indiana), I do quality control work

Old 08-08-2011 | 08:08 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good morning everyone. Space Now that's Beautiful picture I have to say I look forward to what pic you post in the A.M. Nothing going on here today. Just got off of work. 1st night back is the hardest. So there won't be anything much going on at my place today. 1 down 3 to go. The weather man say's by weds it's really suppose to cool of here in Mn. Not so much the weather but all that humid stuff will be gone. Now that's good news. Tadd Hope you have a great day off. Enjoy your vacation. There's never enough vacation time. . gp77 Congrat's on your 15 yr ring. Nice... Everyone drive safe & have a great day. Rick

Old 08-08-2011 | 08:24 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
15 Year Member

Good morning everyone!

I'm gonna make a thread for my weekend. I won't be able to put my Pocono pictures up until Tonight though.

btw, i'm exhausted.

Old 08-08-2011 | 08:25 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

77gp - Congrats - That is a great accomplishment!

Happy Birthday Kane!

Tadd - It is a Sony 1gb memory stick pro. I have a built-in card reader that plugs into the motherboard. I'm using the OS software that came with Win7. The read light comes on when I insert it into the slot, but it doesn't show as a drive in my directory tree. I gave the slot a burst of compressed air (thinking maybe the slot was dirty), but that didn't work. I tried another stick (same brand/size) and I am able to read it no problem. I don't know what the heck is going on...

Old 08-08-2011 | 08:36 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning all.

Jerry congrats on the 15 year reward that is cool.

Kane Happy birthday.

I have been worried about the heat everyone has been trying to endure lately so here is a pick to cool you off, this is especially for Rick.

Old 08-08-2011 | 08:36 AM

>>>Hi `Dave, you sure are going to a lot of weddings is it contagious in your area
Great that you are keeping your bike updated & in good shape...Wish your son a Super Year @ school...(The best years of life)...Wish you a safe/fun/week...
=============================================
Thanks `Rick, and I was happy to read that you enjoyed 2days picture : ) Wish you a fun/good weather week 4-Sure.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mod `Mike, I thought you would be exhausted with your trip to Pocono's and the rain delays of the Race...
Will be looking forward to your review + Pictures..
p.s. hope your work day is a E.Z. one & that U can catch `up on your Z's 2nite : )
============================================
`Mike, hope you can work things out with your stick with pic's : ) Wish I could help, but it's beyond my computer knowledge (So many things are beyond my grasp: ) Hope it works out & that Tadd can help...GOOD LUCK
======================================
I finally am finished with my night shift & I really need a recharge : ) Peace/Out from `Space It's time 2 give member's a break from the `Kid(s)

Old 08-08-2011 | 08:42 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
3 Year Member1 Year Member
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
77gp - Congrats - That is a great accomplishment!

Happy Birthday Kane!

Tadd - It is a Sony 1gb memory stick pro. I have a built-in card reader that plugs into the motherboard. I'm using the OS software that came with Win7. The read light comes on when I insert it into the slot, but it doesn't show as a drive in my directory tree. I gave the slot a burst of compressed air (thinking maybe the slot was dirty), but that didn't work. I tried another stick (same brand/size) and I am able to read it no problem. I don't know what the heck is going on...
first after you plug it in go to MY COMPUTER Hit the refresh option see if it show up then.

If not then do the below:

Plug it in like you where going to up load and check your hardware devises make sure there is not a yellow "!" or red "X" on your USB devices or any other device for that matter.

To get to your Hardware devises go to Controll panel > device manager

You also may want to try to plug it into another USB port if you have another one available.

Last edited by Tadcaster; 08-08-2011 at 08:49 AM.
Old 08-08-2011 | 08:44 AM

...LOL Teacher Todd, your post picture was really refreshing 4-Sure...I just finished reading that you liked my pic in yesterdays' `Blog...Did I inspire my Teacher
I really look forward someday to personally enjoying snow,
and beautiful parts of the country that you reside...

You are `up early 4 a west coaster Wish you a safe/fun day in your mountain paradise...Thanks again for starting our `Blog and all your super contributions 4-Sure
Peace/Happiness 2 you & the readers of above

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, August 08, 2011