Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Monday, 2/9/2015 >Check In Here< (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/monday-2-9-2015-check-here-52024/)

Tadcaster 02-09-2015 11:29 AM

Sounds like you had a rough day Ohara

P343 02-09-2015 11:29 AM

Ken-
good to hear there was no damage !! :)

BeachBumMike 02-09-2015 11:32 AM

Hi `Ken,
I keep missing you online & wanted to thank you for your post(s) concerning 'Space :thumbsup:
Oh, Happy Belated Birthday to the Mrs. > Dinner & Cake was a special treat.

Wish you a problem 'free/restful afternoon :thumbsup:

ohara 02-09-2015 11:34 AM

Thanks Tadd and Barbara, I am very lucky there was no damage, and I was only doing about 5 mph but I couldn't do anything to stop it until it was over.

I am used to bad days, as I've had quite a few of them as of late, kind of getting used to them to say the least lol, but I always try and remain positive, as it's true, life only gives you what you can handle.
Barbara, now I want a Wendy's Spicy Chicken sandwich lol, but I'm almost scared to leave the house and they don't deliver :(

ohara 02-09-2015 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by BeachBumMike (Post 646873)
Hi `Ken,
I keep missing you online & wanted to thank you for your post(s) concerning 'Space :thumbsup:
Oh, Happy Belated Birthday to the Mrs. > Dinner & Cake was a special treat.

Wish you a problem 'free/restful afternoon :thumbsup:

Thanks BBMike, we always seem to be online at different times lol, send Space my best please, being in the nursing profession I have a pretty good idea of what he is going through and it is not fun, so my heart goes out to him.
I will tell the Mrs Happy Birthday and she really enjoyed the cake, but I can hear it calling my name right now lol, since I don't want to leave the house and get a spicy chicken it is almost the same thing right? lol

Hope you are enjoying the day

MnteCrloSS47 02-09-2015 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by BeachBumMike (Post 646855)
:rolleyes:
Hi 'Devin, How's your knee ? Sure hope it's getting better (?) Are U still on light duty ? Our warehouses have been super busy, but they don't plan on hiring more people.

The weather looks bad in your area of the country...I seen pic's on TV this morning of the ice on the roads & more snow. I have a difficult enough time driving on clear roads (LOL)
Wish you a feel all better & no more injuries 'OK

Afternoon! It's getting better still aches though a lot.
Sucks when you are short handed in a warehouse everybody has to bust there ass that much more!
Roads look like garbage not looking forwards to this drive to work in a bit!

BeachBumMike 02-09-2015 11:55 AM

:rolleyes:
Hi 'Devin, 'Ken & Member's,
Thanks for your replies...

*Devin if it continues to hurt, I hope that you got to the doc's & get it checked out...One of Spaces problems is that he waited to go to the hospital & did more damage. :(
We live & hopefully learn (?)

One thing good about bad times in life & bad weather is that we can really appreciate life more when the good times & sunny/warm weather returns.

Wish all a great afternoon>'eve>'Life
Don't 4-get 2 EnJoy
What 'if ? >Stuff happens 4>Sure

*Be back later :thumbsup::congrats: Keep our forum active & fun :thumbsup:

P343 02-09-2015 03:13 PM

ARGHHHH I was hoping to keep this thread a bit more active this afternoon but the owner came in here making up some drama where there wasn't any...LOL
I'VE GOT THIS.... GO HOME!!!!!! LOL
I need to go get him a crown and put a label on it that says "Drama King" LOL

Leprechaun93 02-09-2015 03:28 PM

afternoon all, roads are still kind of sloppy here, but i don't have a choice but to go to school. Its been 3 weeks since i've gone between holiday, snow day and skipped last week. Hoping for an issue free drive.

P343 02-09-2015 03:38 PM

Be careful out there on your way to school!! :)