Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Mini Photo Shoot (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/mini-photo-shoot-47260/)

Crusader SS 02-08-2014 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by ohara (Post 595883)
Said it before and I will say it again, your car looks very nice with the stripes :)

Thanks Ken, really appreciate it...:)

ohara 02-08-2014 10:43 PM

anytime Damien, it's always nice when someone appreciates the work, time and effort you put in to customizing your car. You (and most every other member on here) have done some amazing work to their cars and deserve to hear it from time to time.

Honestly one of the best feelings I get is when I am pumping gas and a complete stranger comes up and compliments my car, I always spend the time to talk with them and point out everything I've done and each and every time (doesn't happen all the time, but it has happened quite a lot) I drive away with a big cheshire cat grin on my face

Crusader SS 02-08-2014 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by ohara (Post 595891)
anytime Damien, it's always nice when someone appreciates the work, time and effort you put in to customizing your car. You (and most every other member on here) have done some amazing work to their cars and deserve to hear it from time to time.

Honestly one of the best feelings I get is when I am pumping gas and a complete stranger comes up and compliments my car, I always spend the time to talk with them and point out everything I've done and each and every time (doesn't happen all the time, but it has happened quite a lot) I drive away with a big cheshire cat grin on my face

Thanks again & I'm with you... We do everything we do because we like it & when someone else compliments it's like an adrenaline shot and keeps us going strong...:)

dbaldwin 02-08-2014 11:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Good luck buddy haha. I was in denial too all the way till this point.

Attachment 12554

Crusader SS 02-09-2014 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by dbaldwin (Post 595898)
Good luck buddy haha. I was in denial too all the way till this point.

Attachment 12554

:eek::wtf::(... I refuse to put on snows...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

JuniorCar 02-09-2014 01:57 AM

Yeah, that one Jerry said - very nice calendar shot!

crazyzach722 02-09-2014 06:32 AM

Those stripes really make a big difference in your car, looks good.

turbo monte 02-09-2014 09:49 AM

Looks very nice! Great job!

Crusader SS 02-09-2014 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by JuniorCar (Post 595906)
Yeah, that one Jerry said - very nice calendar shot!

Thanks Brent... Kinda leaning towards that one too...:)

Notice tthe tire positioning?... Looks much better... Thanks for the tip...

Crusader SS 02-09-2014 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by crazyzach722 (Post 595910)
Those stripes really make a big difference in your car, looks good.

Thanks... I was a little concerned as they are not subtle, but really happy with the result... It is very different walking up to her now...:)