Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   MCF Members Blog: Tuesday February 09, 2010 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/mcf-members-blog-tuesday-february-09-2010-a-18592/)

Teacher 02-09-2010 07:03 PM

Duane battle wounds are always fun later. In second grade I feel and a piece of glass put a 5 inch cut in my palm. Had 10 stitches inside and 7 inside. Still have issues. On senior skip day I fractured my skull riding jet skis and had to go to er. Still got a nice scar from that.

There have been some good wrecks also with lasting effects. I totaled one car and was rear ended another time.

03JGMonte 02-09-2010 07:23 PM

well ive had plenty of injuries but the only one that gives me problems is my wrist when i broke it over 4yrs ago in a high school foot ball game after punching the QB in the face while tackling him lol, but went to the local hospital & they said it was fine well it was actually broke & i went a week with it broke so that didn't do me any good & ive gives me problems all the time now

Teacher 02-09-2010 07:43 PM

Hey guys need help with the Suburban. The air blows on low and high settings only. Is that the motor or a switch/relay? Thanks for the help in advance.

Cowboy6622 02-09-2010 08:19 PM

If only high was working I'd say that the rheostat switch had gone bad, or it is something in there to the effect of a rheostat the controls the flow of electricity to the blower motor. It sounds like that may have gone mad. Those motors really only have two speeds, going and not going. There are regulators that make them do otherwise. I suppose something could be wrong with the switch that clicks between motor speeds too.

03JGMonte 02-09-2010 08:41 PM

GAH ATT why do u always send me crappy phones grrrr, got my replacement phone & guess what its worse than the one im to send back yeah worse, im tired of this crap, in the past 2yrs ive sent back almost 20 phones its stupid, GRRRR

Cowboy6622 02-09-2010 08:46 PM

Sounds like you need a new provider, Mike. I've had the same Samsung Hue for about 3 years now.

03JGMonte 02-09-2010 08:50 PM

well i started with a Blackjack 2 from Samsung but the charging ports went bad in it all the time than i got the Samsung Jack & this is the first replacement i got for it & it locks up when u turn it on, just like the one its replacing, & im outta contract right now but all that works by me is ATT so gotta stay but ima treatin to leave them tomorrow unless they upgrade or give me $100 off a 16GB iphone

Teacher 02-09-2010 09:02 PM

Duane it works on high and low but not the two middle settings. I am tearing everything out to replace the heater core finally and figured that would be the time to replace the motor if needed.

Budsjlm 02-09-2010 09:17 PM

todd check all your wires somthing my have melted/corroded.. i'm not 100% sure if they had them in the 80's but sounds like the blower resistor went out but i'd say see if you can find a replacement

Budsjlm 02-09-2010 09:20 PM

switch panel .. hell i've got some time i can scour the J/Y here and get ya one... i'll need to be reembused + shiping but i could prob get one quick!