Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   MCF Members Blog: Tuesday December 29, 2009 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/mcf-members-blog-tuesday-december-29-2009-a-17796/)

The Popcorn King 12-29-2009 11:58 AM

Whats for lunch?

ChibiBlackSheep 12-29-2009 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by God_Bot (Post 186771)
Oh, and I don't know how many people listed to Avenged Seven Fold but James Owen Sullivan was found dead yesterday and I'm rather sad because I liked him as a musician.

That's really a shame :(

Originally Posted by JJsRYD (Post 186772)
Whats for lunch?

Made myself a basic turkey and ham sandwich that I'm currently enjoying :)

Also about Avatar:
I'm going to see that Friday, hopefully in Imax 3-D

The Popcorn King 12-29-2009 12:10 PM

I think i;m going to make myself a baloney and cheese sandwich.

Budsjlm 12-29-2009 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by JJsRYD (Post 186772)
Whats for lunch?

today it looks to be nothings for me :( left my food sitting on the counter and thought i had my bk gift card with me but guess not!... meh o well just another day

JuniorCar 12-29-2009 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by chibiblacksheep (Post 186778)
Also about Avatar:
I'm going to see that Friday, hopefully in Imax 3-D

Unfortunately they closed the only IMAX theater in my city because it wasn't doing well. For some bizarre reason they built the thing in London Ontario's ghetto. Anyways, the theater I'll be going to is a new one they just built and they serve beer there!

ChibiBlackSheep 12-29-2009 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by JuniorCar (Post 186783)
Unfortunately they closed the only IMAX theater in my city because it wasn't doing well. For some bizarre reason they built the thing in London Ontario's ghetto. Anyways, the theater I'll be going to is a new one they just built and they serve beer there!

The IMAX that I go to is in a mall in NE Philly. They are ALWAYS selling out that theatre whenever they have a movie there. I just hope we can get to Avatar early enough to get tickets before they sell out

AwesomeSS 12-29-2009 01:00 PM

Just checking in - eating lunch now and back to waffer sealing brochures - oh what fun!!!

Budsjlm 12-29-2009 01:01 PM

did get lunch :) got my check ran to wally world cashed it stoped in the subway in there

meatball marinara w hajopinos,banna peppers, peper jack cheese :) yum

Wilco 12-29-2009 01:10 PM

Since I'm in Williamstown, NJ, for the holidays my nieces are going to be taking me to the Franklin Institute to see avatar. They say it's a great movie experience. I hope everyone had a very Merry X-mas, btw. I haven't been able to post for a bit.

ChibiBlackSheep 12-29-2009 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by montyss02 (Post 186814)
Since I'm in Williamstown, NJ, for the holidays my nieces are going to be taking me to the Franklin Institute to see avatar. They say it's a great movie experience. I hope everyone had a very Merry X-mas, btw. I haven't been able to post for a bit.

The Franklin Institute? As in the one in Center City Philly on 20th Street? Not far from my job??? haha