Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   MCF Members Blog TGIF: Friday October 09, 2009 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/mcf-members-blog-tgif-friday-october-09-2009-a-16459/)

The Popcorn King 10-09-2009 11:03 AM

Morning Everyone.

ITS COLD!!!

http://image.weather.com/web/common/...6.gif?12122006
Cloudy and Windy 46°F
Feels Like
38°F

That sux Wayne. Hopefully something will come in soon. Me, i'm still looking, but its not that easy in a small town like this when there are more people then jobs.

Taz, Hope your back feels better soon man. I've had back pain for over 20 years. Not Fun.

I'l take a police car like that. Repaint it black and sell it. WOOHOO!!

SpinEm_90 10-09-2009 11:46 AM

Heyy!

Wayne, sorry to hear about your job. Hope you find another one soon!

Space, good to hear those words for sure.

I gotta say that police car is pretty sweet. Personally I'd rather have an Audi R8 =D always liked those better then Lambos for some reason.

Lou, hope you get better soon!

Not much going on here this morning. Slept in which was A-mazing!!!

Pretty sure I finally got a job at the vet clinic bcuz I went in for kinda a meet-and-greet interview and he said he would get back to me. Well he called me on Wednesday, I missed the call, we played phone tag for a couple days and then finally yesterday I was able to get ahold of him on his cell phone and he wants me to come in on Monday to get a real work interview, go over the working schedule and what not, and then he said that he is hoping that I will be able to get some training in that day....does that mean I have the job lol. Everyone else thinks it does so I'm hella excited for that.

Pretty much all I got going on this weekend is spending time with Blake before he leaves on Tuesday night for 6 months =[ it's so depressing and idk how i'm gonna handle it but I guess I'd better enjoy my time with him while I got it.

MAMONTE 10-09-2009 12:23 PM

Good Morning Everyone! TGIF TGIF!

Wayne, sorry to hear about your job. I really hope things work out for the best, and that this turns out to be a good thing in the end!

Space, Good to see your words on the MCF, we all like hearing from you.

Lou, I really hope your back feels better soon. I know the back pain thing pretty well myself...it sucks. I actually had to have a really major back surgery my junior year of high school. Since then, the pain has not been as bad at all, so that was a success!

Brittany, that sounds like its going to turn out to be a job! I will cross my fingers for ya that it in fact turns into something for you! :)

As for me, I slept in a little this morning, but not enough...LOL. I can't wait till tomorrow so I can actually SLEEP IN! :) Work was on the busier side again this morning, so that makes for an entire week of being some what busy! So billing will be up for the first week in a while, which is always a good thing...

Hope eveyone has a good Friday!

RocknSS04 10-09-2009 01:25 PM

Afternoon all!
Brittany, sounds to like you landed that job 4 sure!
Space and the Bums, Thanks for the pic! It's fall and a rainy 50 deg here in SW Michigan.
Lou, Sorry to hear about the back problems, Kick back and take it easy for a while.
I went out job hunting this morning. Got a couple of leads. A possible foreman position, but it's an hour drive minimum. Another sounded maybe'ish, maybe. And I found out this morning TWO banks called in on 2 notes that my owner owes on, both due by the end of October. NO way will they be made, so it sounds like 2 banks will fight over who gets what of a bunch of junk equipment. Actually, 1 owns the equipment, I don't know what the other has any right to. Sounds like I'm out of a job end of the month anyways. Like I said, my G.M is leaving next week, and our office manager got a call from a previous employer but in a different business, closer, and more money, so she's gone! SUCKS!
But there's food on the table, and I have LadyT, my Church family, and of course, my MCF family.

Budsjlm 10-09-2009 01:28 PM

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...5111521562.jpg
had a productive lunch...new heater core may be in tonight and back together tomarow

ChibiBlackSheep 10-09-2009 02:44 PM

I'm out for the weekend guys and gals.

Have a good one :) :)

See you Monday.

The Popcorn King 10-09-2009 03:10 PM

Have a safe one Mike. Talk to you then.

Just got watching a movie called "The Damage" with Stone Cold Steve Austin. Its ok. NOt really that great of a movie. I give it a 2.

Other then that, its still cold here in Lawton.

Brittany, good luck with that job. Hopefully you'll get it.

MAMONTE 10-09-2009 03:29 PM

Have a good weekend Mike!

Ahhh these next 4.5 hours can't go by quick enough! I am so done with this week! LOL! I just went and made myself a turkey sandwich for lunch, so i'll kill sometime eating that, then do some weekly editing for timecards, and then hopefully my guys will start rolling in so I can get them paid, and finish up...It would be awesome to squeeze out of here a little before 6 if I could! :)

RocknSS04 10-09-2009 03:38 PM

Buds, I hope you can get your heater in today, and be done with it!

skylark65 10-09-2009 03:42 PM

i guess thats one good thing about living on the east coast: our day gets done 4 hours quicker :D

yep, im here. went to school today ( its friday, might as well, lol) im still kinda sick, this coughing is getting really annoying. a kid on the bus today said it sounded like a "3 pack a day for 45 years smokers cough" :( . .. idk if its THAT bad, but it sure sucks.

wayne, that really friggin sucks about the company going to hell, at least you have some decent backup possabilitys :) good luck with everything, man.

mike, have a safe trip coming up here, traffic does not seem as bad on 80 & 209 through marshalls creek now that its crappy out.....

justin, hopefully ya can get that heater core done tonight & have your saturday to yourself :)

later everyone :)