Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   MCF Members Blog: Sunday February 21, 2010 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/mcf-members-blog-sunday-february-21-2010-a-18859/)

Budsjlm 02-21-2010 10:14 AM

morning all not alot going on here today... gatta wire up my headlight but other than that i have nothing planed

monte carlo 3831 02-21-2010 11:08 AM

thanks everyone, the big 40:eek: ouch!!!

Jomao_o 02-21-2010 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831 (Post 202397)

ahahah, happy b-day, may the lord bless you with many more.
...is that over the hill? or downhill? :rolleyes::p

monte carlo 3831 02-21-2010 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Jomao_o (Post 202398)
ahahah, happy b-day, may the lord bless you with many more.
...is that over the hill? or downhill? :rolleyes::p

thanks Jose, 1 more post for you to hit 1000 posts:cool:

Space 02-21-2010 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831 (Post 202397)

:rolleyes:
Hi Birthday Boy `Chris,
The senior's citizens in my village state that
"Age is just a State of Mind"
Think young, & be `young.....They live by those words,
and extract the most from everyday they are given.
We hope that you are enjoying your Birthday 4-Sure.

`Jose, Congrat's on 1K contributing posts
2 your Monte Carlo Family.
We appreciate 4-RealSure : )

Wish EveryOne a `Happy
EnJoy your `Now
WoW
:D

RocknSS04 02-21-2010 12:47 PM

Happy 40th birthday Chris! Just a "pup" yet! I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday today.
Afternoon all!
Seems like life just gets busier and busier and busier. Not complaining. Better than being unemployed!
I found my vacumn leak in the Intimidator yesterday. I had a gasket with a 2" section gone between the blower and the T/B spacer. Why? It's a ZZPerformance T/B spacer, made from black nylon. I measured the spacer and it was out of flat by 1/64", even tho it was machined. I'm guessing it was purchased stock, and they didn't machine it down, the way it appeared. I sanded and sanded, and got it to within .003" flatness, added 2 new gaskets, and it appears it's fine now. It worked fine before for over a year, but obviously was never right.
I tore my trunk apart. also. Cut out the carpet, removed the "Intimidator SS" emblem from the sub box, all in preparation for re-doing the trunk. Tim's getting the emblems for the trunk lid liner. I need to get more materials to start the rebuilding now.
Anyways, everyone have a GREAT day, and I'll try to get on tonight.

Space 02-21-2010 12:56 PM

:rolleyes:...Hi Mod `Wayne, it's great that you have the talent to be able to work & repair your Monte Carlo. You save some Big $'s....:)

Thanks also for your behind the scenes (MCF) work on eliminating the bad member's from spam'in & corrupting member's accounts....It's appreciated by our Staff & membership....Your relentless efforts have removed many of the bad that attempt to join our Monte Carlo Family...4-Sure..
Thanks

Wish Lady T & you a SuperDay....from the BeachBum's..

Space 02-21-2010 01:12 PM

monte carlo 3831 02-21-2010 01:43 PM

just a "pup" hmm, thanks Wayne, got what I wanted, a big win for my college hoops team, sweet!!!! they beat the 3rd ranked team in the country:D

3Villanova 65

19Pittsburgh 70

Enzo354 02-21-2010 04:53 PM

Dude thats horrible. When I got mine tuned I was told not to turn the key different or anything. Get a junkyard pcm and tune it :D