Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   MCF Members Blog: Monday January 10, 2011 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/mcf-members-blog-monday-january-10-2011-a-25343/)

MillerMonteSS 01-10-2011 08:20 AM

I just made it to work. First time driving on snow/ice since my accident last February. Interesting to say the least. My tires are NOT meant for this type of weather. I will check in at lunch. See ya!

Teacher 01-10-2011 09:20 AM

Morning all. Hoping to start sheet rock today.

Blazed SS 01-10-2011 09:23 AM

Hey all cold here today that's a shocker LOL

AwesomeSS 01-10-2011 09:52 AM

Morning everyone!

The Popcorn King 01-10-2011 11:33 AM

Morning Everyone.

Its freezing here. its only 38*. NOt much really going on. will be on the hunt for a job. Wish me well.

AwesomeSS 01-10-2011 11:46 AM

Good luck JJ!!!!

Ricks 2006 SS 01-10-2011 12:05 PM

I have a friend thats also headed south for the winter. Their In Kansas. Said its a bad storm they drove thru this morning. 4 to 6 inches of snow. Their trying to make Texas by tonight. I hope all you guys that don't have to drive in the south. Or for that matter the middle states. Stay home It's not worth it. Just over a yr ago now. I rolled my F 150 twice. Lucky to get out of that one. I hit sleet on the way back from Fargo. Dropping off gifts for my grandsons. Never saw it coming. Next thing I know. It was all over. To this day. I'm still a little scared when it snows or sleets on the ground. HEY JJ. got my fingers crossed for you. Good luck. I see its colder in Vegas then it is here in Phoenix this morning. Got up too temps in the low 40's ...High today near 65. :) MillersMomte. Man Take it easy driving today. we need you! Rick

augi 01-10-2011 01:14 PM

Hello all, just got to my dentist, getting a permanent crown put on this afternoon. Car ran fine all the way here, I smell antifreeze at idle, but think its just burning off from bleeding the coolant system it leaked all over the belt and everything. (Its okay, the leak was from having the radiator cap off to bleed the system. My bleeder screw doesn't work, so I have to just keep the cap loose and drive the car pretty much at idle.)

Taz 01-10-2011 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by The Popcorn King (Post 286294)
Morning Everyone.

Its freezing here. its only 38*. NOt much really going on. will be on the hunt for a job. Wish me well.

Good Luck JJ! Got my fingers crossed for ya. Hard as hell to type like this too.

Budsjlm 01-10-2011 02:46 PM

Saturn is all ready for the amp and subs, i just have to get the trucnk cleaned out and them put in!!! i think if it's Flat enought i'll mount my amp under the rear package tray but we shall see... it only took me an hr to run and tuck them, i'm quite impressed