Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   MCF Members Blog: Friday June 11, 2010 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/mcf-members-blog-friday-june-11-2010-a-21280/)

Montelicious 06-11-2010 08:22 AM

Morning all! I finally got to put some starter pics up in my album/garage on here last night. Come check them out in my profile or the gallery when you get a chance. You are also free to try to make a sig on your photoshop stuff if you want. Curious to see peoples creations! More pics as I do more to her. Enjoy your day everyone!

Lisa

ChibiBlackSheep 06-11-2010 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by KidSpace (Post 234959)
:rolleyes:...Hi Mike, Wish you a safe trip and a fun weekend.
In reference 2 free Netflix :confused: Does that mean your employee's
took the day `off work 2 sit & watch free movies all day ?:eek:

No one came in today, except for me. Which means I have nothing to do, so I'm just going to watch movies all day :)

Yep, if I called out sick then our Philly office would be closed today. Maybe I'll leave early?

Space 06-11-2010 08:34 AM

https://montecarloforum.com/forum/pi...pictureid=5545
:rolleyes:
Thanks `Lisa, for posting/sharing 4-Sure.
Wish U a SuperSuper`Day ~> WeekEnd
EnJoy

Space 06-11-2010 08:38 AM

Maybe I'll leave early?
Hi `Mike, to me it sounds like a great plan :eek::D
Oh, we expect your review :eek: of the Movie's
you watch/enjoy 2day :confused:
Oh, do you get paid for doing this :confused:
LOL
:D

ChibiBlackSheep 06-11-2010 08:41 AM

I do get paid haha

Space 06-11-2010 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep (Post 234967)
I do get paid haha

WoW `Mike, I wanta get a job like you have :eek::D
Here's an idea to get double pay while at your main `job : )
You could do both @ once = Double PayChecks :eek::D
How to Get Paid to Be a Movie Critic | eHow.com

How to Get Paid to Be a Movie Critic. Everyone has opinions about movies. ... PennyStockProphet.com; Top 10 "Scam Free" Work At Home Jobs For 2010. ...
www.ehow.com › ... › Career AdviceChanging Careers - Cached - Similar

How To Become A Movie Critic

Be the first-pick candidate for paid movie critic jobs when available. (Level 2 Reviewers Only); Other unadvertised bonuses (hehe, let's keep this hush.. ...
www.moviefilmreview.com/mcw - Cached - Similar

Blazed SS 06-11-2010 08:57 AM

HI all happy Friday !! I go in at 9 am for my sound pressure level (SPL) test I can't wait for that = ) The painter is coming by to get the roof rails painted. I should have them back by the start of next week. and the window tinter is coming by to tint the upper part of my back window .I did the Onstar delete a couple of months ago and just want it to look right in the back window.

Space 06-11-2010 09:07 AM

:rolleyes:...Hi Keith, you dreamed `it, you planned `it & you are acting `it 4-Sure.....Way 2 get it done 4-Real...

:cool: I'm still in the dream & planning stage :eek::D LOL
Look 4ward to your future updated pictures : )
Wish U a SuperDay ~> WeekEnd.....~EnJoy

Blazed SS 06-11-2010 10:13 AM

Thx kidspace !!!!!!

The Popcorn King 06-11-2010 11:04 AM

Morning Everyone.

Its a cooler day here in Henderson, NV. Not much going on today. Going to stay off my foot for the day, hoping it will heal even more.

Mike, sounds like your going to have a dead day today. hope you dont get bored. LOL

Lisa., i'll go check out your garage when i get chance. ( why do i get the feeling that i'm about to get some INTERSTING comment from Space. LOL).

Speaking of Space, have you done any surfing lately? I really miss the smell of the ocean. Thats 4-SURE.

Keith, dont forget to post up your SPL level for everyone to read man. I'm curios to see where your at.

Todd, what are you plans for the weekend man? Vegas always sounds good this time of the year. LOL

Any, did you drive Silver today? And if you did did you open it up a bit? LOL