Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   MCF "Age" POLL (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/mcf-age-poll-28952/)

Randdady 06-17-2011 12:48 PM

First in the under 21 category. (19)

Originally Posted by rj (Post 334009)
I can't have a second childhood cause I never stopped with the first. :)

Talk with any of my former girlfriend's. They'll all confirm this. lol

And I'm 53 yrs old, single, no kids, and own my own fleet of Classic cars. hahahahahahahaha

ONE WORD: WINNING

Blazed SS 06-17-2011 12:56 PM

the 30-39 bracket here !!

MarkIV396 06-17-2011 01:12 PM

I'm Fiddie-Foh & also in my second Childhood! I have 7 cars now!

-Mark in Kansas.

Space 06-17-2011 01:38 PM

:rolleyes:...Thanks Member's for your votes & some super funny comments/posts 4-Sure....
I have learned from being raised by senior citizens that age really is just a "State of Mind" ~> 4-Sure...
Sometimes, I can't keep `up with them....

As of the time & date of this post ~> The young'in are ahead :congrats:in the poll :thumbsup: LOL :D They can finally afford to buy & drive the awesome Monte Carlo :D

Franks 03SS 06-17-2011 01:57 PM

19 here :cool:
20 on DEC. 4th :D

Tadcaster 06-17-2011 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by rj (Post 334009)
I can't have a second childhood cause I never stopped with the first. :)

Talk with any of my former girlfriend's. They'll all confirm this. lol

And I'm 53 yrs old, single, no kids, and own my own fleet of Classic cars. hahahahahahahaha

No need to rub it in RJ If I had my way I'd have the latest 2012 LZ1 Camero and live in a tent. But wife insists on a house an keeping my 06 monte (I think she intends to bury me in it) :wtf:

Space 06-17-2011 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Tadcaster (Post 334046)
No need to rub it in RJ If I had my way I'd have the latest 2012 LZ1 Camero and live in a tent. But wife insists on a house an keeping my 06 monte (I think she intends to bury me in it) :wtf:

:rolleyes:
LOL `Tad,
I think it's a great idea to be buried in your favorite ride : )
You better start being extra good if you are planning on taking your Monte to Heaven...(I heard the roads are much better there then HELL :eek:) ~> LOL

Several car addict have already done it :eek::D

Man Buried in Pontiac Catalina

<BUTTON class=vspib type=submit></BUTTON>
Sep 9, 2009 ... Gotta love the man for doing things his own way in grand style, .... sure you had your car with you. my husband wants to be buried in a beer ...
<CITE>www.hiphopmusic.com/.../man_buried_in_pontiac_catalina.html</CITE> - Cached - Similar

<LI class="g knavi">
NEW TREND???? MURDERED FLORIDA MAN ASKS TO BE BURIED IN HIS CUSTOM ...

<BUTTON class=vspib type=submit></BUTTON> Oct 2, 2010 ... Hmmmmm, I dont know what I want to say about this. .... smh....buried in his car come on now oh well bury me in a mini-pyramid ...
<CITE>mediatakeout.com/.../new_trend_murdered_florida_man_asks_to_be_buried _in_his_custom_chevy_funeral_pics_of_dude_riding_out_i...</CITE> - Cached - Similar

<LI class="g knavi">
Dying wish: North Carolina man, 90, buried in his car - Posted

<BUTTON class=vspib type=submit></BUTTON> Sep 9, 2009 ... Dying wish: North Carolina man, 90, buried in his car ... placed all of his guns in the trunk of the car because Holloway didn't want them ...
<CITE>network.nationalpost.com/.../dying-wish-north-carolina-man-90-buried-in- his-car.aspx</CITE> - <CITE>Canada</CITE> - Cached - Similar

<LI class="g knavi">
Saluda Man Buried in Car | wltx.com

<BUTTON class=vspib type=submit></BUTTON> Sep 9, 2009 ... The man was buried in his car after a service at Rock Hill ... They tell News19 that he didn't want them to get into the wrong hands, ...
<CITE>www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=78135&catid=2</CITE> - Cached

zjerry 06-17-2011 04:43 PM

March 10th turned 51 ,still married 28 years, three boys 26 - 22 - 16, I have seven cars, my one son has a chevy truck..

03JGMonte 06-17-2011 05:31 PM

Just turned 23 in may

Ricks 2006 SS 06-17-2011 06:04 PM

And this thing we do brings us all together! NOW THAT"S COOL