Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   I Got A New Baby Last Night!!!!!! :) (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/i-got-new-baby-last-night-50084/)

MAMONTE 08-19-2014 10:28 AM

I Got A New Baby Last Night!!!!!! :)

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to share some exciting news with everyone here! I bought a new car last night. The Monte has been and will continue to be my daily driver...but it's now got a sibling to share mileage with. LOL

I got a 2008 Corvette 3LT. Loaded with every option except the leather wrapped dashboard and navigation. It has the Z51 handling package and removable top! 6.2L V8 430HP, 424 ft lbs. It's the 6 speed automatic (would have preferred a manual, but eh, not complaining) Has 53,000 miles on it. In PERFECT condition. Not one single chip, scratch ding or other defect. Interior is in awesome shape too. Previous owner had all maintenance records for oil changes, etc. too. And it has brand new tires!

I am still in shock that I bought it...was not exactly planning on it, just worked out. I went golfing Sunday morning and it was sitting in the parking lot with for sales signs on it. So naturally, I went and looked at it. The previous owner happened to be loading up to leave when I walked back over to it later to get the phone number off of it and call. Started talking, made an offer on the spot...he called back yesterday and accepted my offer of 27,500 (blue booked for 29K). Closed the deal last night and brought it home!

Zen 08-19-2014 10:43 AM

Sweet vette :thumbsup:

The_Maniac 08-19-2014 11:07 AM

Congrats Michael!!!! Nice toy to tool around town in :)

Build a mod wish list yet?

crazyzach722 08-19-2014 11:13 AM

Congrats on the new ride. Can't wait to see what you do to it.

ChibiBlackSheep 08-19-2014 11:34 AM

Beautiful car, still in shock that you did pull the trigger haha

Congrats!

MAMONTE 08-19-2014 12:33 PM

Thanks Everyone!

You're in shock? I'm in shock. LMAO!!! :D

Not a really mod list yet...I think I want to tint all the windows and definitely want to get exhaust on it. Other than that, not sure what else right now. The damn thing doesn't need much help in terms of power, has but loads of that on it's own. LOL! :D

ChibiBlackSheep 08-19-2014 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by MAMONTE (Post 627225)
Not a really mod list yet...I think I want to tint all the windows and definitely want to get exhaust on it. Other than that, not sure what else right now. The damn thing doesn't need much help in terms of power, has but loads of that on it's own. LOL! :D

Intake, exhaust, tune. LS3 doesn't need much :rotfl:

Jomao_o 08-19-2014 07:05 PM

Awesome! Congrats. Here I thought you had a newborn, ha.

AwesomeSS 08-19-2014 09:20 PM

Congrats on the new ride!

ZIPPY02 08-20-2014 09:34 AM

Sweet, looks like Tom Cruise snuck into your picture... Looking pretty darn sharp and now it's time to take the ladies out for a few spins around the block.