Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: FRIDAY, March 7, 2014 >Check In<

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2014, 01:16 PM

What's up Monte Carlo Nation?? Noicer day out, glad I spent it all inside on video games. *GROAN*. Space, you're right, I'm addicted. I also thought you'd appreciate knowing that I am selling my old Transformers action figures on eBay and getting a lot of money out of it. Have you seen the live-action movies? It's wear my cars name comes from after all!

Old 03-07-2014, 02:23 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile >Wish `all a Happy< EnJoy your present > NOW!

Originally Posted by Dubstepticon
What's up Monte Carlo Nation?? Noicer day out, glad I spent it all inside on video games. *GROAN*. Space, you're right, I'm addicted. I also thought you'd appreciate knowing that I am selling my old Transformers action figures on eBay and getting a lot of money out of it. Have you seen the live-action movies? It's wear my cars name comes from after all!

Hi `Tyler & Member's,
Just completed a 12 hour shift & I'm ready 2 party LOL >not<

`Tyler, I'm sure I'd be doing the same `if I had your games I spend many hours on my work computers, faxes + my notebook 2 connect to the MCF + run the warehouses & check & confirm shipments. Today it's been busy & I think I ran around for many miles & helped the guys unload. It's a work out & I don't have to go to the gym > I seem to be so active that I've become a gym (LOL).
I don't get tired, but my eye's do. I thought I needed glasses, but the doc said I just need to rest my eyes more. I'll just wear shades & be kewl (LOL)

I hope you can get big $'s for your action figures. I've never had any of them, but I like them.

Wish you & member's a Super `eve & weekend. Do you go out & party on the weekend ? I don't go to the bars or clubs, but love getting with my beach bum friends + our senior citizens that have raised us `all. I really miss them when I can't get together.

Now, I `off, but waiting for my boss to return. I hope he doesn't have more work for me to do today ?

Will check some threads/post & take a break.

Last edited by Space; 03-07-2014 at 02:26 PM.
Old 03-07-2014, 02:28 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Good evening everyone!!

Hey Space, to answer your question this morning (fell asleep before i could see it haha!)
This weekend I'm not doing much, Need to clean my snakes terrarium at some point. Also Have some work to do on the Monte, Keane and Josh were gonna come down Sunday to help, but look like that might get pushed to Tuesday. If that's the case then just sit home and watch the race!

Hows everything with you? Hows work? Hows the bums? family?

Hope all is well!

Old 03-07-2014, 04:32 PM
Cool Thanks 2 U & all our member's for keeping our forum active 4-Sure!

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Good evening everyone!!

Hey Space, to answer your question this morning (fell asleep before i could see it haha!)
This weekend I'm not doing much, Need to clean my snakes terrarium at some point. Also Have some work to do on the Monte, Keane and Josh were gonna come down Sunday to help, but look like that might get pushed to Tuesday. If that's the case then just sit home and watch the race!

Hows everything with you? Hows work? Hows the bums? family?

Hope all is well!

H`Devin,
I hope your guys can get 2gether & enjoy life. Sitting @ home & watching the race sounds good 2 me. I haven't been able to watch this year , but I'd like to. I just have a 7" TV with antenna & only get the race when it's on broadcast TV. I do listen to MRN Radio when I can.

Everything is going good 4 me in `life. I refuse to let the bad win! Still working many hours, but I am rewarded for my time. The bums are all doing well & Bum J.D. is at the Miami Port & Bum's Mike & Tommy are at the Cape Port. The senior's are getting `old & fading, but they all have a positive attitude & are fun to be with.
My grandfather isn't slowing down & he runs around the World with the Owner of the Company. He is just amazing. I miss spending time with him 4-Real...He gave `up a lot to raise me & he's always been a super hard worker. I love him 4-Sure.

Wish you & member's a relaxing/safe/fun `eve & weekend.
Don't 4-Get to enjoy & extract the best from `Life 4-Sure
Peace 2 `all

Old 03-07-2014, 04:46 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good evening EV1!

Heres a little tip for tomorrow night....

Don't for get to "Spring" forward tomorrow night!
That means to reset your clocks 1 hr ahead..
Spring is almost here and hopefully..Just around the corner!

Old 03-07-2014, 07:22 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good evening all - it's finally above freezing but the negative is the roads are a mess from all of the melting.

Old 03-07-2014, 10:00 PM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I am at cosmic bowling, defiantly needed after a long week.