Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   - FRIDAY - 7/31/09 - Member's Post & BLOG : ) (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/friday-7-31-09-members-post-blog-15103/)

Budsjlm 07-31-2009 01:12 PM

Just got off lunch... didnt eat anything...ill grab my cup o noodles and go back to workin.... day is only 4 hour to beign done...o happy day..god demnit im in a good mood...

The Popcorn King 07-31-2009 01:27 PM

WHATS UP EVERYONE!!!!!

I'm just getting online after the whole day doing inventory. Always Fun.

Lisa's GrandParents live in Strousburg. They were with electricity for a while. They are ok, just a little shaken up.

Well, i'm going post for another 5 mins then its off to work again.

MAMONTE 07-31-2009 01:35 PM

Good Afternoon Everyone! TGIF!

Good Morning so far! Supposed to go to lunch with an old co-worker, so that should be nice! Got my parents from the airport last night at 11:45pm...they were almost 5 hours late. American Airlines SUCKS bigtime. The last 7 flights my mom has done with them have just been a totally bad/ late experience.
I just opened my e-mail this morning and saw a message for San Jose State University saying I needed to check my school e-mail. So I logged in, and see a new e-mail titles Fall 2009 tutition increase...I think to myself WTF, I already paid my tuition in full in June. HUH? Open it up to find that on July 21, 2009 the state with the help of our dumb ass governor decided to raise tutition 20% starting this fall. Even though tutition has already been paid, they are adding extra tution expenses, and making the balance of and extra $336 due in October. I was like, how can they charge you mor for something you already purchased??? Apprently the state can do what they want, when they want. You would think they would not be able to raise it until the next semester, meaning Spring semester. So that kinda sucked to find that out. So its going to cost $3,000 bucks for me to take my last 7 units. Whatever though, i am almost done, so they can take their $336 and shove it up their ***. Sucks for my sister that still has 3 years left, and tution will continue to raise 10% per year as it always has. By the time she graduate it will be $4392.30 and thats just assuming the governor does not decide to throw on another random 20% increase somewhere down the road. Anyway, sorry for the rant.

Aside from all that, its been a good morning, and I am happy its Friday. I'll be going to the city tomorrow and meeting up with family from out of town. So that should be fun. Oh and when I say city I mean San Francisco...(its about an hour north of San Jose)

No word on my Monte since Monday. When I talked to them Monday, they were asking where I got the grill from, and where I got the RS kit from so that they could order them. So if they just ordered that stuff Monday, I am assuming another 2 weeks till I get my car back...

Have a great day everyone, and for those of you that won't be on at all tomorrow, have a GREAT weekend!

skylark65 07-31-2009 03:23 PM

hello, everyone. space, thanks for the info on the tornado, one of my best friends just moved about a mile away from stroudsmoor, but the photos they showed are not too close. imma still have ta call him though. thanks again, later everyone

ChibiBlackSheep 07-31-2009 04:20 PM

yeah...

thanks SPACE! man I get no credit sometimes :P

I just get no respect... no respect.

http://people.hsc.edu/faculty-staff/...no_respect.jpg

skylark65 07-31-2009 09:05 PM

awwww.... i howrdid mikeys feelers... :D lol, j/k. sorry i forgot to mention ya, mike, but i wanted to call down & see how my friend made out.... i had heard about the tornado, but the pics space posted of the damage & tornado really scared teh crap outta me to think of something like that on a mountian i see almost daily....

Budsjlm 07-31-2009 09:49 PM

well buddy brought over his 79 dodge aspen that he just got done with a 360 swap...thing has a bit of patina... but we washed waxed it it turned out decent....