Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: >FRIDAY>4/25/14>Check`In< (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/friday-4-25-14-check%60-48464/)

BeachBumMike 04-25-2014 10:33 AM

>Warning > I'll be back in a BIT" > LOL

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93 (Post 610295)
morning all, off to work shortly for a bit.

:rolleyes:
Hi `Keane, How long is a bit ? (LOL)...How many hours 2day ?
I'm just sitting in the warehouse waiting for the owner to show up (& I'm hungry 2) LOL
Wish U a e.z. day @ work & a great time after > EnJoy
What do U drive 2 work ?

Wish you & member's a great Friday/WeekEnd/Monte/Life :thumbsup:

Mels SS 04-25-2014 11:13 AM

Happy Friday all going on a weekend to Florida to chill-lax. Be safe everyone

BeachBumMike 04-25-2014 11:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Mels SS (Post 610303)
Happy Friday all going on a weekend to Florida to chill-lax. Be safe everyone

Hi `Mel,
Several of our BeachBum Seniors visit the MCF & they told me they are all praying for you & hope that you have a good doctor & trust him/her ? I also let 'space know about your operation & he wishes you the best 4>sure...

Where are you going to in Florida ? Are you driving your S.S. ?
If so, check construction area's & the roads...Lots of gravel on the roads from construction :( Wish you a safe/relaxing break from everything > EnJoy 4>Sure!
Attachment 27489

MAMONTE 04-25-2014 11:34 AM

Good Morning Everyone!

Dubstepticon 04-25-2014 11:37 AM

David, 02SSLE Mike is a long time member of MCF, but we hope he gets back in gear and becomes more active recently again!!

I'm too busy to really have any time for the Monte today :(

BeachBumMike 04-25-2014 11:45 AM

No Time cause of post 666 ? (LOL)

Originally Posted by Dubstepticon (Post 610311)

I'm too busy to really have any time for the Monte today :(

Hi Tyler, Hurry & make another post (666) ?
Why are U so busy that U don't have time 4 your Monte ? :confused::(
Wish U a slow E.Z. Day & time 4 your Monte 4>Sure :)

Dubstepticon 04-25-2014 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by SpaceRider (Post 610316)
Hi Tyler, Hurry & make another post (666) ?
Why are U so busy that U don't have time 4 your Monte ? :confused::(
Wish U a slow E.Z. Day & time 4 your Monte 4>Sure :)

Lot's to do before work at 3pm. I woke up kind of late too. Big news though, I'm selling my video game stuff! :wtf:

BeachBumMike 04-25-2014 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Dubstepticon (Post 610339)
Lot's to do before work at 3pm. I woke up kind of late too. Big news though, I'm selling my video game stuff! :wtf:

WoW big news 4>Sure...Are you going 2 Gamer's Rehab 4 withdrawals or are you going 2 'do it cold turkey :confused::eek::rotfl:

I miss my games & it was difficult to give `up, but I guess anything that's bad (& fun) is difficult to STOP.

Wish you good luck on your sale & on using all that extra time for positive things in your life...

Wish U an E.Z. work shift...>I'm off work & still waiting to see my boss & 'if I can still use space's company ride...
It's beautiful out 2day, but it's HOT...I just got back in from skateboarding & need another shower (I hope no one can smell me > :eek::confused:>>>>>>:rotfl: LOL
Peace/Out from Bum'Mike

STUMPMI 04-25-2014 02:37 PM

Good Afternoon Gents!

Having a cpl issues at home...

Yesterday the Power Steering pump de-sided its going to fail on the Sierra...:thumbsdown: Of course the Mrs drives it...So, its a mjor issue to her....

Also,
To complicate things, Her dishwasher decided to quit mid cycle...:mad:

So now that the train decided to jump off the tracks guess whos catching all the heck for "BOTH" failures...:rolleyes:

I have a plan in place to resolve the Sierra's problem.... Now I have to become an appliance repair man... and figure out what the heck is wtrong with the dishwasher... my guess... Its probably the timer... I hope!

Mike: (SpaceRider)
Thanks for starting the daily Blog as well as the MOTM!:thumbsup:

crazyzach722 04-25-2014 05:15 PM

What's up everyone, It has been a rather rainy day but at least it is supposed to stop by the night.