Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Friday, 3/18/2016 >Check In Here< (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/friday-3-18-2016-check-here-55738/)

Tadcaster 03-18-2016 11:01 AM

Sorry about the Beach Bums' loss, but it sounds like you boys/gals have a good attitude on it. It's hard to see a loved one decline (When ever I visit my mom I have mixed feelings. She is happy as a school girl, but its hard to see her steadily decline)

As for Space, this is heart breaking that a young person is having such a hard time recovering.. Tell him we all said "Hi!" when you see him

Thanks for the update BBMike

BeachBumMike 03-18-2016 11:20 AM

"2 `be" >EnJoy<

^Thanks `Tadd for your kind words. Cherish your time with your mother 4-Sure. I was raised to accept death of the human body, but not of a persons spirit. I pray/hope there's another level when we all fade away. "Death is a reminder to all to live & that human life does end for all, there's no escape" There's no guarantee's 4-Really>Sure.
I try to remember that everyday I'm given.

*Space is in a rehab center in Sweden & grandpa space has contacted some of the best doctors in the world for him. He is meeting with a pro football doctor before he returns to Sweden. Space's g/f (Miss Dr Space) is working @ the clinic there & Bum Tommy is there also & is engaged to get married.
I'm all alone :(:) Sometimes, many times life just doesn't seem to be fair. I pray & hope a lot more often then I did.

OK, lets all get back to celebrating this new day of life that we've been given...Get out there & EnJoy your present :thumbsup::congrats:

ohara 03-18-2016 11:38 AM

Good afternoon everyone, just stuck in the office today but at least I am wearing jeans, we have always been allowed to wear them on Fridays but I never have and today I said why not lol. I have an inservice to do this afternoon as we are converting workers cell phones so that they can accept in house emails and that has been no small feat as the phones were set up wrong by IT when they were issued so I basically have to wipe them and start them all over again, yeah lol

I hope everyone is enjoying their day. Glad to hear Space is hopefully on the road to recovery :)

red04montels 03-18-2016 11:47 AM

Happy Friday, hope all is going well!

BeachBumMike 03-18-2016 11:49 AM

EnJoy your NOW

Hi `Ken,
Be happy to have a interesting job that helps people. Thanks for your post/words. I pray often that Space can recover 4-Sure.

Any gig's this weekend ? Did you find your squeak ? or did you just turn up your radio ? :)

Wish you & member's working a fast work shift & a super eve & Weekend > EnJOY <

Leprechaun93 03-18-2016 12:15 PM

Afternoon all, thanks for the space update Mike, shame theres no improvement.

BeachBumMike 03-18-2016 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by red04montels (Post 684727)
Happy Friday, hope all is going well!

https://montecarloforum.com/forum/me...3-o-22870t.jpg
:rolleyes:
Hi `Mitch, good to see you..How's life ? Please post a update on you & your rides. Wish you a Happy :thumbsup:

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93 (Post 684734)
Afternoon all, thanks for the space update Mike, shame theres no improvement.

Hello `Keane, I sure wish I had better news on `Space, but miracles
do happen. It's just sad that something like this can happen to someone as good as `Space. It's another reminder that anyone's life can change in a heartbeat or end. A reminder to live & extract the best out of each day we are given.

How is your new ride running ? How's it on gas ? The prices are going up everyday here in Florida..

Wish you & Member's a Super new day & Weekend >EnJoy<

red04montels 03-18-2016 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by BeachBumMike (Post 684736)
https://montecarloforum.com/forum/me...3-o-22870t.jpg
Hi `Mitch, good to see you..How's life ? Please post a update on you & your rides. Wish you a Happy :thumbsup:

Hello `Keane, I sure wish I had better news on `Space, but miracles
do happen. It's just sad that something like this can happen to someone as good as `Space. It's another reminder that anyone's life can change in a heartbeat or end. A reminder to live & extract the best out of each day we are given.

How is your new ride running ? How's it on gas ? The prices are going up everyday here in Florida..

Wish you & Member's a Super new day & Weekend >EnJoy<

Hey Mike,

Life is pretty good, few bumps in the road here and there, but nothing we can't handle :thumbsup:

Sad to see that Space is still having issues, but glad to see that it looks like things are possibly starting to move in the right direction for him in terms of getting the right doctors and such.

As for the cars.. still have the monte, just decided to run it until it won't anymore, up around 147k miles now, just did new front brakes and plugs and wires and she's chugging along:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1712/...74e5b132_z.jpg20160213_173706-1 by LSX StreetCars, on Flickr

The Rambler was doing well and started consuming oil, so I pulled the motor out and I'm just starting the tear down for the rebuild, so the full restoration is beginning:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1597/...2e3bc582_z.jpg20160220_172315 by LSX StreetCars, on Flickr

And the WS6 is coming up on 9,000 miles, just took it out a couple weekends ago when the roads were clear and it was nice out, but it got cold again, so just waiting for nicer weather :)

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1444/...857f7920_z.jpg20160312_163723-1 by LSX StreetCars, on Flickr

BeachBumMike 03-18-2016 01:11 PM

>U R a lucky man to have health/rides + + + + +

Thanks `Mitch for your fast reply + super Pic's of your rides :thumbsup: Your Rambler Engine looks great & so do your other cars 4-Sure. I don't know how people like you & Keane can afford so many nice rides + insurance + maintenance etc :eek: :confused: WoW.

I think everyone has bumps on their roads of life (some more then others: ), but life sure is good when the roads are smooth and clear. Thanks for your words about our friend `Space. I haven't seen him, but get updates.

How's college ? Are you doing anything for Spring Break ? It's already started here in Florida. I remember `Space calling me & showing me your tubing on a lake & it was crazy wild `fun.
I hope you get a summer break & can enjoy all your toys.

Sure hope we see you more often, but I understand that life gets busy. Wish you a safe & great life. Be safe out there (I maybe on the road) LOL..Peace/Out from `Mike

red04montels 03-18-2016 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by BeachBumMike (Post 684741)
Thanks `Mitch for your fast reply + super Pic's of your rides :thumbsup: Your Rambler Engine looks great & so do your other cars 4-Sure. I don't know how people like you & Keane can afford so many nice rides + insurance + maintenance etc :eek: :confused: WoW.

I think everyone has bumps on their roads of life (some more then others: ), but life sure is good when the roads are smooth and clear. Thanks for your words about our friend `Space. I haven't seen him, but get updates.

How's college ? Are you doing anything for Spring Break ? It's already started here in Florida. I remember `Space calling me & showing me your tubing on a lake & it was crazy wild `fun.
I hope you get a summer break & can enjoy all your toys.

Sure hope we see you more often, but I understand that life gets busy. Wish you a safe & great life. Be safe out there (I maybe on the road) LOL..Peace/Out from `Mike

Thanks! If I'm being completely honest, the Fiance and I split up so I have some excess spending money and less responsibilities the last couple of months lol

As for Spring break, I'm actually graduated for 2 years now coming up in May, but I did take last week off because my brother was off for school, so we got to hang out and have some fun. Coming up I do have some weekend plans and a wedding or two, but nothing too extreme :)

I'll try to hang out here more often, I'm not on the computer much outside of work anymore so I don't get on forums much at all to be honest.

Any Spring Break plans for yourself or anyone else?