Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Sunday October 18, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 11:45 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow MCF Members Blog: Sunday October 18, 2009

Above MCF logo by ModeratorJ.J. -Thank You,
MCF ToDay
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Happy Weekend

Monte Carlo Friends

From all around Planet Earth
`Off Topic
For Every Member to Post
and make new Monte `Friends

What are you doing Today
* Members, tell us about yourself, your hobbie's/pets/kids,
best foods, vacation spot, clean jokes, pictures
of your boat, bike, other cars, truck's etc.

* Make a post & say`Hi Don't be `Shy
Become part of our Monte Carlo Family.
Please don't hurt with your words/post
`Thank You!

The MCF is a Stress Free Family Zone

October 2009
Monte of the Month
`Winner
Bumpin96Monte
- Chad -

Check out all our MCF Winner's
https://montecarloforum.com/forum...ad.php?t=10474
^click^
Thanks to our MCF Administrator `Taz, aka `Lou
for his dedication to the Monte Carlo Family.

Old 10-18-2009, 12:56 AM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

This is insane, I was going 55 in a 60 in the 92 deville and meet a cop. I see it stop, flip it in reverse and floor it. Im like ok brock just calm down mabye you have a tail light out. He gets right on my rear and follows a bit then brakes hard and u turns. This is my 2nd time in 2 days being followed in that thing. 3rd in the last 2 months.... So annoying.

Old 10-18-2009, 04:47 AM

- Take me 2 your Leader -
?
Who is it ? Whose in control ?
Thou shall not kill, unless your government gives U the `Ok ?
Why do people on Planet `Earth purposely `hurt one another ?

I get so confuzed

"We came in Peace 2 Planet Earth"
We love the Human Earth Vessel the
Chevrolet Monte Carlo.
We are converting them 2 run on SpaceFuel
4-Sure
We are buying them `up & taking them back to our Planet.
We live in Peace there We love ~> We are not
programed to hurt/hate.
We love a lot
WoW

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation. We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness--That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the the Consent of the Governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive to these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such Principles and and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. . . .
- This tripartite motto is comparable to "liberté, égalité, fraternité" (liberty, equality, fraternity) in France or "peace, order and good government" in Canada
Freedom ? Liberty ? Justice 4 `all ?
Is Space legal, or illegal ?
Who Owns all the `Space on Planet `Earth ?
Whose in control ? Why ?
Do we have to pay 2 stay ?
Who made U the boss ?
Are you God ?
Who R U ?
Why

Wish EveryOne a Worry `free, Happy
SunDay....Pursue your `Happiness.....

I'm outa here
in `Pursuit of `Happiness

Attached Thumbnails MCF Members Blog: Sunday October 18, 2009-alien-illegal.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 10-18-2009 at 06:28 AM.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:25 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

Morning all. Brock, Br thankful in everything.
Space, morning. O agree, we are Gods creation, and we have rule over all the creatures of the earth. We have and always will have some form of government. But it's a rarity that all men AND women are equal, and that hurts us all.

I'm going to make a road trip today to see my Mom. She's back in the hospital again with pneumonia. At 90 and in hospice. this isn't good. I lost my Aunt at 93 last January to pneumonia. So I MIGHT be back tonight. 500 miles round trip, so I better hit the road.
Later all.

Old 10-18-2009, 09:47 AM

Wayne good luck, drive safe, and I will say a prayer for your mom.

Heading out to fix the fuel lines on the suburban. Be back later.

Old 10-18-2009, 09:53 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Morning Everyone.

It anothe3r slow day here in Lawton. Just goig to finish a few things for some customers then start working on some of our own stuff . Hupefully we can be ready for a craft show next month.

We hope.

Brock, its because of your Caddy. Cops think your Pimp-Daddy Brock and you have a truck full of female cargo.

Wayne, Lisa and i will say a prayer for your mom. Hopefully she will get better. Be safe.

Todd. This time dont "Twist" the fuel lines.
Space. Take me to the beach.

Old 10-18-2009, 10:26 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Everyone check this vid out. LOL

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/Inlbw80vZjZmi22n

Old 10-18-2009, 10:33 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey everybody!

It's a new day, and we have been rewarded with the privaledge of being alive to enjoy it.

Brock, I know a few cops. And you have to remember they too like to make their own fun when they're bored. They've told me that the sometimes like to follow people like that just to make them nervous. Even though they didn't do anything wrong.

Sometimes they're out to get you on anything they can think of. But other times they're just messing with your mind because they can. I've been on the receiving end of that too.

You know how hard it is to do the speed limit on a long, straight stretch of open road in the middle of nowhere? About a month ago, I'm on the afore mentioned stretch of country highway. No traffic. Just a two lane highway surrounded by farm land and the occasional "mom and pop" gas station/general store. Sure enough, a cop came up behind me and followed me for the longest time. It was painful to have to keep watching the speedo and make sure I didn't go over the speed limit.

The supercharger was talking to me. It kept telling me to just step on the gas and go.

Old 10-18-2009, 11:55 AM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

Haha, that would suck, and lol JJ. I think the best thing to do is just set the cruise at like 57 and relax. Or slam the parking brake turn around and start the machine guns under the front bumper, put about 50 holes in his radiator, flip it around again and be out of the state before one of the other 2 cops in the surrounding 300 miles shows up. Make sure that you had on different license plates at the time too.

Old 10-18-2009, 01:37 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

happy sunday everyone, just watching moe football and relaxing. hope all is good for everyone here today. see ya

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Sunday October 18, 2009