Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Did anyone else see this? (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/did-anyone-else-see-49665/)

zipper 07-18-2014 09:27 PM

Did anyone else see this?

So I was just casually looking at some news articles today on Yahoo and found an interesting article.

Before you click on the article, be mindfull that the image is graphic due to the father beating the crap out of his child's rapist:

Police: Fla. father beats accused child abuser

I don't usually post stuff like this, but being that I'm a father I have to say that I applaud the man for what he did. He didn't kill the guy, but he sure cleaned the guy's clock with his bare hands. I must say, I would have smashed his testicles too (and maybe he did, the article doesn't say). Perverts like this need to learn what happens when they victimize people.

zjerry 07-18-2014 09:51 PM

I like When asked by the 911 dispatcher if any weapons were involved, the father said "my foot and my fist."
The father has not been charged with any crime.:thumbsup:

JuniorCar 07-19-2014 05:39 AM

Wow. uh... wow! Stirs a few emotions...

okscott 07-19-2014 11:24 AM

A long time ago in a State far far away, I was a Police Detective in Mississippi.One evening I get called out to a Peeping Tom (a felony in Mississippi). When I arrived I found a young male who had taken a beating with a two by four. He was my Peeping Tom suspect. Seems the couple he was peeping on had been having a problem with prowlers, and the husband saw the perp and acted as if he had not, left the room, snuck out back, taking a handy two by four with him. The rest was pretty obvious. Charged the peeper, never did charge the homeowner with anything.

BeachBumMike 07-19-2014 11:39 AM

I think some people are just wired wrong. There seems to be many in Florida like this man :(

I understand the father beating the guy, but I question his role as a father `if it has been going on for 3 yrs & his son never told him about the continued abuse.

I think the father & son both should get counseling on what has transpired.

I sure hope our MCF father's have a good relationship with their children & that their kids know that they can always come to them in life with any of their problems 4>Sure.

Hopefully some good can come of this subject (?)
That's all that fall'in outa my head..Peace/Out Bum`Mike

crazyzach722 07-19-2014 01:55 PM

The dad did the right thing. If that was my son I would have done that too. Its a shame that people like this exist too. Like what would make someone want to act like this. Its plain just messed up.

Nightmagic11801 07-20-2014 10:53 AM

i read that last night. i applaud the father AND the police force for not charging the father with anything. i feel he had every right to all but kill him for what he was doing to his son. :congrats: