Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Check In > Every Day > September 2013

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2013, 08:40 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Sunday to `all > EnJoy
================================

..`Lou (Lou Green).. &....... `Jason (Zeke)

Old 09-29-2013, 08:42 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Morning all I hope everyone has a good day. It very pretty day here we will be getting the Grand Prix out today for a nice little cruise.

Old 09-29-2013, 10:08 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning MCF! It's Nice not to be the first post in this blog today! I slept like a Very Tired ROCK! The Mrs. Got up, made Coffee, gathered the dirty cloths and went to the Laundrymat and I had No clue! I think That's called "JCs end of the quarter stress relief sleep!"
Hope Everyone has Started their Great Sunday witness a Smile. I know I am!

Old 09-29-2013, 10:25 AM
Zen

Morning all
Happy birthday Lou an zeke

Old 09-29-2013, 11:37 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Happy Birthday Guys!
Slept in very late, that's what happens when your a bad by I guess.
Space, it is a yellow GT. No SS, just can't seem to unload the GTO on anyone. If I could It would be an SS. Waiting on the race to come on and gonna relax. Trying to decide where we are going on our winter vacation...Would like something different than Daytona, maybe farther south or even go to Niagara Falls again, last time we froze our butts off.

Old 09-29-2013, 11:47 AM
Smile "Be happy 2 `be & live in Peace" >Amen<

Originally Posted by 77gp
Happy Birthday Guys!
Slept in very late, that's what happens when your a bad by I guess.
Space, it is a yellow GT. No SS, just can't seem to unload the GTO on anyone. If I could It would be an SS. Waiting on the race to come on and gonna relax. Trying to decide where we are going on our winter vacation...Would like something different than Daytona, maybe farther south or even go to Niagara Falls again, last time we froze our butts off.

Hi `Jerry, I couldn't sleep all night wondering what type of car you were getting next , but > I was working all night >
What year is the yellow G.T. ?

There's a boss Yellow GT that's in my area & it just sounds amazing & it always looks like it just came `off a showroom floor (WoW)

I'm sure your GTO will sell `if you do a good advertising campaign with great pictures & decent price...(There's many that want them, but just can't afford them) Wish you good luck on your sale, but again I think you will miss `it...

As far as vacation > I would love to go to places like Colorado & do some snow boarding or just get a cabin & party (LOL) I've visited there on the `web & it's just beautiful there *except for the flooded area's Isn't there ski resorts in your area ? You should try something new & fun & even snow mobiles would be a blast in area's like that...That's `all > My mind/body/spirit needs a recharge > BAD LOL..

Wish you & member's a Super Sunday > Oh, enjoy the Race

Old 09-29-2013, 01:16 PM

5 Year Member

Space, it is an 06 and looks pretty much like the first one you posted. Even has the Boss stripe kit.

Old 09-29-2013, 01:29 PM

Hi `Jerry, thanks for your reply...
I really like the Mustangs because they are RWD & a V8 with the option to have a standard transmission...., but they are everywhere on the streets down here & I see them every time that I can escape my work warehouse prison . I hardly ever see any GTO's in my part of this vast universe...

You just have 2 `do what you have to `do to get the ride that you really want... I bet `if you let your GTO sit for a week and didn't drive it that you would miss it ? There will always `be something else out there in life & on the streets that you would like to have more ? It all comes down to $'s & what you can afford to spend ?
Your choice & good luck on getting one that your really love & want to keep for more then a couple months (LOL)

Let us know what you decide ? Oh, do you wish you had your awesome S.S. back ? How's your Camaro Project going ? What does Hunter want U 2 `do ?

Old 09-29-2013, 01:34 PM

5 Year Member

camaro project is done...SOLD last week...lol

Old 09-29-2013, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by 77gp
camaro project is done...SOLD last week...lol

Sorry `Jerry, I missed that post on you selling your Camaro...Now I know why you are searching again...

I know dealers don't like to give you much on a GTO or other performance rides unless that is the type of rides they deal in..

Is the Mustang G.T. still on the market for you to deal ?
I suggest you continue to search for something you really love & don't settle for less then what you want & can afford...There's thousands/millions of super `rides out there that are 4-Sale...

Wish you Good Luck on finding the one that you love & want...
We's Blog'in 2day

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Check In > Every Day > September 2013