Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Check In > Every Day > September 2013

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2013, 11:44 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon all, space I know I probably should go get some kind of help, but its not something I can bring myself to do.

Nice day here today, probably be inside all day. Parents are out cruising along route 6.

Old 09-28-2013, 12:46 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well, I am in the mood of "Victory". Got the wife's Impala off the jack stands yesterday, brakes work great. Down side, a little metal brushing noise. This morning, tore into the suspect wheel, found a rub mark in the backing plate (it was bent outta whack due to the rotor being a pain to pull off) and made some adjustments, back together and so far, no noise

Later today, I have a wedding to go to, but so far, looks like a great day and it's off to a good start

Old 09-28-2013, 01:01 PM

Hi `Keane,
I think everyone needs help on their journey of life , especially if they are not happy on their `journey.

I'm not indicating that I know the answers, or that this massive web has all the answers . I think the web is good for knowing more & find information on just about everything..

Everyone has up's & down's like you & I think that's normal, but I think if a person is having way more downs, they should think about talking to a objective professional & seek directions or advice.

Hard things are difficult in a difficult `life. I wish you good times & happiness..Don't give up the search or journey to find your happiness. Good Luck 4-Sure.
=============================
Hi Mod `Jason,
Would you do us a favor & record your Victory `Lap (Go drift your wife's car & do some panic stops (ok, U can wait until the pads set in : )...Wish you & member's a Super WeekEnd > EnJoy

I wish I was `off work right now, but I do wish & dream a lot (LOL)

Last edited by Space; 09-28-2013 at 01:03 PM.
Old 09-28-2013, 01:27 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Waiting on a car lot to call me. Might be trading in the GTO. Nothing special, but is something I have had before. Will post more later if all goes well. I am ready for a beer so I may not even go if they don't call soon. They had to drive it here from Ohio.

Old 09-28-2013, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by 77gp
Waiting on a car lot to call me. Might be trading in the GTO. Nothing special, but is something I have had before. Will post more later if all goes well. I am ready for a beer so I may not even go if they don't call soon. They had to drive it here from Ohio.

Hi `Jerry, are you getting another S.S. or a G.T. or the below one from Space Cars Inc. in Ohio ?

I knew that you wanted the below one I hope it's not Sold > U should get noticed in this one 4-Sure.

Last edited by Space; 09-28-2013 at 01:42 PM.
Old 09-28-2013, 02:54 PM
5 Year Member

afternoon all, wanted to sit here and play gta all day, but it was just too nice out so I took the horizon out for a ride for some gas, long trip for gas Went to high point and did some exploring.

Was pretty crowded there

Found this neat observation deck that's along a scenic drive and out of the way

Old 09-28-2013, 04:44 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

^ gonna make it a stop on the meet keane? looks like a neat spot.

hope everyone's enjoying the weekend. i got a call yesterday that my friends from carlisle want me out there this thursday and friday to grill burgers for the fall meet, however i think i am getting a cold dad and lil brother are just getting over one, i think they passed it to me. so i may skip working out there and rest up, hopefully i'll be doing better by next saturday!

Old 09-28-2013, 06:01 PM
Zen

Evening all
Just started to move out my shop space tonight going to be a long weekend

Old 09-28-2013, 06:11 PM
5 Year Member

Umm, maybe Ryan, it would be hard for us all to go there as parking is minimal, but we could all drive along the scenic route to the monument instead of the regular road. We'll have to discuss it.

Old 09-28-2013, 06:55 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member

Long day, 10 3/4 hours! But this quarter is done. Hundreds of millions of $$$ out the door. And none of it in my pocket! Oh well. Will be doing it again from a week before Thanks Giving thru New Years Day. Yeeeee Haaaa!
To Celebrate, I'm having POPEYE'S Spicy Chicken and Biscuits. Mmmm Mmmm Good!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Check In > Every Day > September 2013