Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Check In > Every Day > September 2013

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 03:41 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I just can't handle updating the thread I have about the accident and stupidity of getting my Monte fixed from the GM Nationals this year.
Some of you may have read my Monte had a hit-n-run at the hotel parking lot in June. I am still dealing with the fall out of trying to get it fixed and fixed right.
Three times I went to a shop my agent recommended and told them their work was not done. THen accepted it back, 24 hours later back in it went, got it back again, and less then 24 hours found another problem. These all range from big to small and most of them range from things I think the shop should have noticed (they've proven multiple times to fail in attention to detail). Their name has the words "Custom Touch" and I'm learning, the "custom touch" is the crap they don't fix.

Well, I regret that I did not remember my former neighbor works for a shop (and this neighbor is a great guy and when it comes to cars, he is very OCD).

I spoke to his manager. This guy sounds great and like a straight shooter. Next Monday I bring the car to him to review what I've got going on. Hopefully this will finally bring this to a close!!

Old 09-04-2013, 03:42 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

This definitely is a work in progress....

Lets just hope the rest of the members like it as well? Me personally I think it works!

Lizzy should be home in a few from work....
She said on her break it was super busy (first of the month) all the retirees etc get there check...

I did mention this morning I was gonna take the Monte out....
Unfortunately,
My back just wouldn't allow me to get out of the house today. I'm still suffering from the injury I sustained on our vacation..
Have a Great Evening EV1!

Old 09-04-2013, 03:50 PM

Good Luck Mod `Jason,
It's to bad that you can't be rewarded for your time/stress & inconvenience for everything that you've been through since that a-hole crashed into your awesome Monte & left the scene...

I hope that the person that hit you is transferred 4-ever to a PLANET Called the SUN for his bad actions as a Human Being...I believe in `Karma; What goes around comes around I believe that a person must pay for their bad act's/actions during their `life or after 4-Sure!!!
Name:  BurningHell.gif
Views: 27
Size:  1.31 MB

Last edited by Space; 09-04-2013 at 03:56 PM.
Old 09-04-2013, 03:54 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member

Thanks Space. I believe in what goes around/comes around. I just wish I could witness it when this guy's mis-deed catches up with him (or her).

Old 09-04-2013, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by The_Maniac
Thanks Space. I believe in what goes around/comes around. I just wish I could witness it when this guy's mis-deed catches up with him (or her).

Hi `Jason, I will do my best to record `it & post it on the MCF.
Did I go to far on the big hot flames above ? >
Below: Testing procedure (only someone with a sick mind would post the below) What, not my lego man

Last edited by Space; 09-04-2013 at 04:05 PM.
Old 09-04-2013, 04:06 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

evening all, thinking about washing the 04, hopefully I can gather enough motivation to get off my but and do it.

Old 09-04-2013, 04:13 PM

Oh `No, it can't be evening already > where has the day gone
Hi `Keane, I wish you & Member's a Great Evening to enjoy with a good meal + desert and a washed/clean Monte Carlo & a good movie or a cruise in your Monte...
EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 09-04-2013 at 04:17 PM.
Old 09-04-2013, 04:14 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

I'd love to go to the drive in, haven't been there in a long time, but im not a fan of going to a movie alone lol. Probably just a small cruise after I wash it

Old 09-04-2013, 04:25 PM

Hi `Keane,
Take your parents or one of them...I love spending time with my grandfather...We's never been to a movie theater, but if we had the opportunity I've love to `go...

We's never had & I still don't have cable & just broadcast antenna T.V., but Bum Mike does @ his condo & I can see why it can be addicting...WoW, there's like hundreds of channels, movies, sports, car program etc...WoW...

I watch short movie's on U-tube >
Whatever you `do I hope you have `fun and enjoy...You have so many choices to choose what you drive, plus some time to get out and cruise..."Be Happy 2 `be & have everything in life U have" 4-Sure...
================================================== ====
I wish I wouldn't have posted those food pic's...I'm not returning to this page anymore until I eat something...
LOL...I do need to go shopping to get supplies...Where's your grocery store at `Keane ? (lol) do you have a bakery ?
====================
p.s. Mod `David, I hope your back get better > That's an order from the High Commander > please obey `OK...

Last edited by Space; 09-04-2013 at 04:33 PM.
Old 09-04-2013, 04:42 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Good evening everyone

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Check In > Every Day > September 2013