Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Check In > Every Day > September 2013

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2013, 07:14 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi `Jen, we've miss you 4-Sure.
I'm happy that you haven't traded your MCF Cyber `friends for your real live human `friends > LoL
It great that you are busy & having `fun
I hope it's contagious Look 4ward to seeing your pic's.

Wish you & Member's a Super Eve > EnJoy

Old 09-24-2013, 07:22 PM
Zen
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Evening all
Originally Posted by STUMPMI
The little hose on the top is a non issue....(Its New)

They all were leaking out of the shaft behind the pulley that's pressed on..
That's odd. We never really had many leaks with those. Let alone 3 pumps leaking at the same spot on the same truck

Old 09-24-2013, 07:48 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Ken,
What's it's really like to have nothing to `do ? Seriously ?
Also, I don't know what normal is ? What is normal to one is not to another Is it ?

EnJoy the freedom of being able to go anywhere you want to `go on the Massive World Wide `Web EnJoy >
Hi Space, I do hear you with the "nothing to do" there is always something to do, it is whether or not the person chooses to do things that need to be done, or chooses to sit and say there is nothing to do with where I am right now there is actually lots to do, but unfortunately at this time I am unable to do what needs to be done as I don't have the resouces at my fingertips, so you can see my conundrum
It is actually nice having some down time after the recent rush I have been going through at my office, so as much as I complain, I am actually enjoying having nothing to do, I guess it would be more of a statement for my frame of mind, than the actuallity of the statement.

As far as normal goes, well that opens up a can of worms lol, as one persons perception of reality and facts is another persons wildest imaginations come true. We can all watch the exact same events unfold before our eyes and we will all see different aspects of the events and interpret the outcomes differently. A normal day to some people is going to the coffee shop on the way to work, while driving their mercedes benz wearing a $2000.00 suit, while another persons normal day is pulling the cardboard box off of them that they used as last nights shelter from the frost, and then scouring behind the local coffee shop in the hopes of finding the scraps of another persons breakfast. When dealing with the human brain, it delves even deeper into ones own perception and interpretation of what is real and what is not, just because I beleive something is not real, am I right for telling someone that believes it is real, that it is not? the age old question of feeding in to the delusion, is it positive to reinfoce the negative of the thoughts, or is it negative to reinforce the positive of the thoughts, the debate has been ongoing for a long time.
Ok now my brain hurts I told myself I wasn't going to do any deep thoughts for the week, dang it

Old 09-24-2013, 08:02 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good evening all

Old 09-24-2013, 08:45 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

No space finding another job is not a number 1 priority, enjoying myself some was a good priority for a while. I'm kind of hoping an oportunity comes up where im at now, plenty of talk about positions to come, just don't know when. Maybe i'm just destine to stay there and get a position and thats why im not hearing back about other jobs. Also rumors about new services being added to our store which means new openings.

Old 09-25-2013, 05:06 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member

Morning Everyone, it's another Nice day in NJ. Hopen everyone has a Great One!

Old 09-25-2013, 05:51 AM
Cool "`be U > `be True" > EnJoy

Happy New `Day
EveryOne

"If you don't believe in yourself, who will ?"
4-Sure

Old 09-25-2013, 06:44 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member

Good morning Space, man of Wisdom and excellent pics selection! I'm in the parking lot at my job, wanting to know,"Is It 4:30 Yet?"

Old 09-25-2013, 07:02 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Good mornin' all.

Old 09-25-2013, 07:22 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Check In > Every Day > September 2013