Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Check In > Every Day > September 2013

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2013, 12:17 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi everyone!

Extremely busy week for me

Old 09-24-2013, 12:45 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Lightbulb "Give it all away > Don't Worry > Go Play" LOL

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Hi everyone!

Extremely busy week for me

Hi `Mike,
I've learned that the more you have , the more busy you are taking care of the things that you have to take care `of. It's a never ending > vicious `cycle 4-Sure.

I think you should start giving things away to a needed cause (like `space or a good cause) "Be `free of `all those material things that keep you so busy and consume your `life. Be `free in a big empty space like the `web with nothing to `do but post on the MCF

Last edited by Space; 09-24-2013 at 12:55 PM.
Old 09-24-2013, 12:52 PM

Race you to the top ? or the bottom ?

`OK, whose going to go on the MCF Beer Run ?

Attached Thumbnails Check In > Every Day > September 2013-jetbus.jpg  
Old 09-24-2013, 03:20 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Good mornin' all. After a few days of taking some new meds and a little R&R I almost feel 'normal' again...whatever that is. Hope everyone is doing well.
be careful, sometimes normal is not always good glad to hear new meds are helping.

Hope everyone is having a great day. I'm still stuck in a hotel room in a small town with nothing to do oh well guess I will just have to surf the net all night

Old 09-24-2013, 03:48 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon all, found out I have reached my pay cap at work, no more increases for me which sucks because I make a pathetic amount of money. Next year i'll probably have a lot harder time off as my manager doesn't want to deal with me and another guy always being off at the same time and he has a lot more seniority.

Old 09-24-2013, 04:01 PM
Smile "be happy 2 `be `free 2 `be U" 4-Sure

Originally Posted by ohara
be careful, sometimes normal is not always good glad to hear new meds are helping.

Hope everyone is having a great day. I'm still stuck in a hotel room in a small town with nothing to do oh well guess I will just have to surf the net all night

Hi `Ken,
What's it's really like to have nothing to `do ? Seriously ?
Also, I don't know what normal is ? What is normal to one is not to another Is it ?

EnJoy the freedom of being able to go anywhere you want to `go on the Massive World Wide `Web EnJoy >

Last edited by Space; 09-24-2013 at 04:14 PM.
Old 09-24-2013, 04:29 PM
Smile U gota `be the driver of your life 2 get 2 where U wanta `be 4-Sure"

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Afternoon all, found out I have reached my pay cap at work, no more increases for me which sucks because I make a pathetic amount of money. Next year i'll probably have a lot harder time off as my manager doesn't want to deal with me and another guy always being off at the same time and he has a lot more seniority.

Hi `Keane, again I am sadden 2 read your words & that you have reached your peak Maybe it's time to search for a taller ladder to success & better $'s ? Remember, you are the driver of your life, or are you letting someone else drive your life ?...

(Some sooner then others) Really > What `if ?
* and when they do `die > they will need to be replaced ...No human can hold a `job 4-ever. (eternity)
You can wait around until your competition departs, or you can search the universe for a more happy & productive `job...
The key is 2 never give `up your search until U find one that you enjoy & that U get $'s for your efforts.
Your Choice > I wish you the best > Good Luck

Last edited by Space; 09-24-2013 at 04:39 PM.
Old 09-24-2013, 05:59 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I've been looking for other jobs, not having much luck. Hoping either i find something or a full time spot comes my way where i am now. My manager retires june 2015, but i dont want to be waiting that long.

Old 09-24-2013, 07:04 PM
Question Your Choice to Read or Not 2 read > That is the ?

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
I've been looking for other jobs, not having much luck. Hoping either i find something or a full time spot comes my way where i am now. My manager retires june 2015, but i dont want to be waiting that long.

Hi `Keane,
Are you sure that looking 4 another `job was your #1 priority ? ?
I don't think so ?, I think you've been `out having fun >
"To change your life & get a better job ? > you need to change your priorities" > You have to make finding a better `job your #1 priority 4-Sure....Making your life better is not easy, but I've found that anything good or better in this `life is not easy 4-Real.

How much are you really willing to give `up to get ahead in life or a `job that you will enjoy ? Ask yourself, is it worth `it to you to give `up some or all of your `free > `fun time ? Only you can answer that one...

I've had to do many job's I did not like, but it's what I had to `do to get to where I wanted to `be. I was taught that in life that I would have to give `up to get & that there wasn't any `free ride....< That's been very true for me...It may not be true for you or others ? That's why I'm thankful that everyone has choices to do what they want during their `journey of human life.

Good Luck on your choice(s)..It's your turn > Good Luck to you & `all on your `Journey's of `Life > Don't 4-get to be the Driver or get a chauffer to tell where U want to `go > or `be >? your Choice

Last edited by Space; 09-24-2013 at 07:10 PM.
Old 09-24-2013, 07:08 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

Dont worry!! Im still here! been busy lately! Lots of fun car stuff..i definitely got myself a busy end of the car season! Got alot of pictures i have been procrastinating on..i havent really used my computer. Cant wait for the high point meet!!! Gonna be awesome!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Check In > Every Day > September 2013