Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Check In > Every Day > September 2013

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2013, 05:00 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well, tomorrow is the car cruise I was supposed to bring the Monte to. But I never registered. Just as well. The Monte isn't show ready right now anyway. Needs a complete detailing inside and out.

Maybe next year.

Old 09-21-2013, 05:05 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

The forum seems to be running really freakin slow right now.

Slower than a Ford in a mud puddle.

Old 09-21-2013, 05:05 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

afternoon/evening everyone. Raining all day here as well. Had to cancel the plans to put the garage on the wife's monte today, but have a garage to use tomorrow so all is good.

And now of course after reading the some of the previous posts, ME WANT COOKIE

especially since, because of the rain we are going Cosmic Bowling tonight, so it is all blacklights and neon at the bowling alley, and they even have Karaoke, which is good and bad all at the same time

Old 09-21-2013, 05:11 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

None of us won anything, was mostly older cars that won. No we didnt stay for the concert, we left early to beat the rain while heading up north and we did. Now its raining pretty good.

Old 09-21-2013, 05:11 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool "Be Happy, don't Worry > it won't do any good"

`Lou (Taz), it's sad that life & obligations keep getting in the way of our `fun I hope that you can at least go watch the show & enjoy

I wonder `if Joey could follow that map after he ate his special cookies ? LOL > I don't think I could & I didn't even have any

I just finished a long shift & now waiting for one more report b-4 I can depart. It was beautiful outside today, but I only got to see it between warehouse runs...

Wish you & members a Super Saturday `Night & I hope I see everyone 2morrow `if I'm given another day...I hope that we all get one 4-Sure...Peace/Out from `Space

Old 09-21-2013, 06:37 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member

Evening Everyone,
Had a Pretty Good day today. Got some School stuff for The Mrs. and The Dweeb. We all had a good timetogether. Ended the evening at Chiefs Central. A chiefs supply store in Paramus, saw lots of stuff that I am gonna have to put on my Christmas Wish List.
Pick up the Trans Filter and 3 of the 11 qts. of Trans fluid I will need to do the Trans on YelloJAC. They are $6.79 a quart here so I have to build up. Also got the coolant elbows. All on Pepboys rewards. Ahhhh, more Free Stuff. Trying to get her ready for Hi Point. Don't know if I'm gonna make it but I'm sho-nufff gonna try! All in all it was a good day. Hopefully for all the MCF Family!

Old 09-21-2013, 07:44 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

Evening everyone! Gonna head out soon. Early morning tomorrow.

Old 09-21-2013, 07:50 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

Originally Posted by Taz
The forum seems to be running really freakin slow right now.

Slower than a Ford in a mud puddle.
hey i find that offensive!

Originally Posted by JC Colon`
Evening Everyone,
Had a Pretty Good day today. Got some School stuff for The Mrs. and The Dweeb. We all had a good timetogether. Ended the evening at Chiefs Central. A chiefs supply store in Paramus, saw lots of stuff that I am gonna have to put on my Christmas Wish List.
Pick up the Trans Filter and 3 of the 11 qts. of Trans fluid I will need to do the Trans on YelloJAC. They are $6.79 a quart here so I have to build up. Also got the coolant elbows. All on Pepboys rewards. Ahhhh, more Free Stuff. Trying to get her ready for Hi Point. Don't know if I'm gonna make it but I'm sho-nufff gonna try! All in all it was a good day. Hopefully for all the MCF Family!
might be a sign, your monte wants to be a trailer queen for the meet good luck getting your trans togeather bud...

Old 09-21-2013, 09:26 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member
Default Ryan

Thanks bud! I can drive it but I don't like to. So I take it to work and back cause I have to. But otherwise, I drive the Mrs's Lexus. I should be able to get the other 8 quarts of trans fluid on Friday. If the weather is good I may be able to do it after work. But only if I'm off at 4:30. If I have to work late then it won't get done till saturday!

Old 09-22-2013, 05:09 AM
Lightbulb " 2 `be U & `be True 2 U & `Life"

STOP PLEASE

Good Morning Everyone
Wish `all a Super Super Sunday

Make `Time in `Life to those that matter
most to you.
EnJoy your `journey of `Life
What `if ?

Last edited by Space; 09-22-2013 at 05:53 AM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Check In > Every Day > September 2013