Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Check In > Every Day > September 2013

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 02:17 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Good afternoon all.

Thanks 'Space & Keane for the well wishes.

Hi `Mike, it's great to see your post. I hope that you are feeling better or getting better everyday...

How are you feeling ? Are you getting any rest ?
We all wish you a get all better....I hope that you can enjoy your day & weekend...Keep us updated `OK.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hi J.C. & `David, I hope you both get some good news !

---------------------------------------
Hi Rick, Mod `Jason, Lisa & Member's,
Thanks for checking in & I wish all a great day & weekend > EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 09-20-2013 at 02:59 PM.
Old 09-20-2013, 03:12 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Mike, it's great to see your post. I hope that you are feeling better or getting better everyday...

How are you feeling ? Are you getting any rest ?
We all wish you a get all better....I hope that you can enjoy your day & weekend...Keep us updated `OK.
Thanks 'Space. For some reason my blood pressure is fluctuating. I'm on meds right now to stabilize it and waiting for test results. I've been sleeping most of the time, but have a bit more energy today so I'm just floating around the 'net (literally) checking out the forums and whatnot to try and alleviate the boredom.

Old 09-20-2013, 03:31 PM

Hi `Mike, & thanks for your reply & update.
I hope that you get good news from your doctor(s) 4-Sure
I believe that humans are like Monte Carlo's , you have to take good care of them & get them checked `up, maintained to keep them running strong & good. I hope you have a good mechanic (doc)
Keep us updated & take good care of yourself.
================================
Also, wishing J.C. & David, Good news on the ones they love

I really like GOOD NEWS 4 `ALL > 4-Sure

Old 09-20-2013, 05:57 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

eavening everyone. figured i'd check in with 'yall. been very busey this week, and the little downtime i've had i've spent trying out GTA 5... very good so far! also picked up my new gun on wedsday, yesterday did some work with my welder buddie installing some railings and moved some lumber around with the regular boss, then today finished cutting 3 massive oak trees on the saw mill and got it packed up and on it's way home... phew i'm tired, lol. hope everyone has had a great week!

Old 09-20-2013, 05:58 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

"Good news Everyone!" My Mrs got a Clean bill of Health. The Cardiologist said that her Heart is working Great! Yay! Thank you Space and everyone for your Well wishes! It helped me make it through the day!

Old 09-20-2013, 06:14 PM

Hi J.C., it's great to check in & read some good news about your wife, & that she got a clean bill of health...That calls for a celebration of life 4-Sure Thanks for your update
==================================
Hi `Ryan,
Great to see you online & I really didn't believe we would see you for a few months since you got a GTA`5 > (bought) a replacement for the MCF LOL. Beach Bum `Mike is gett'in one & I hope to be able to play in the future. It's good to read that you really like it. Can you challenge `Keane online ? That would be a `blast 2 `do 4-Real..

Sounds like you had a busy/hard day (I can relate)...I hope you get the chance to get `out & test your new shotgun Do you need's some targets of Space ? If U don't have any, just fire in2 the space above `ya

Wish you & member's a super `eve & WeekEnd > EnJoy
p.s. Oh, Party > Smart

Old 09-20-2013, 06:33 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member

Thanks Space! It turns out she had a muscle spasm in the rib cage muscles under her Chest plate. (A Charlie Horse in her chest) I'm glad it turned out like this. No she plans on working out instead of talking about working out!
I Also found out today that I Am Going To Be A Grandpa Twice! My daughter, who lives I Hawaii, and my youngest Son are Both going to be parents next spring! I've been waiting for this for 2 years. Happy Happy Happy! So we are starting a plan to go to Hawaii next spring for my Daughter. My son lives down the shore here in Jersey so I'll be able to see that one all the time.
It turned out to be a Very Good Day. But I still need anap! Lol

Old 09-20-2013, 07:24 PM
Zen

Evening all
JC glad everything turn out all right
Well some of my stress seems to have lifted.

Old 09-20-2013, 08:20 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by JC Colon`
"Good news Everyone!" My Mrs got a Clean bill of Health. The Cardiologist said that her Heart is working Great! Yay! Thank you Space and everyone for your Well wishes! It helped me make it through the day!
Glad to hear everything went well.

Sending out well wishes to everyone else on the forum that is going through personal issues as well as health issues.

I know personally this has been a very trying week for myself with dealing with absolutely everything. It just seems that everything I have touched and tried to do has blown up in my face, with the exception of the one meeting. I am trying to stay positive in regards to everything as I have always felt there is not point dwelling on the negative as it seems if and when you do, life tries to see just how much you can take before you get to the breaking point. I used to hear people bring up all those old sayings like "life only gives you what you can handle" and the old "if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger" etc etc. But the reality it seems that I have found is this "life is a constant struggle, each and every day you are faced with a series of challenges and decisions. It is as if we are in a constant game of what's behind door number 3, and once we open the door it just seems to open another series of doors and we start all over again down the path. Are any of the doors better than the ones we didn't pick, well we never know as we didn't pick the door, and who's to say the door we picked was the worst of the options. We are continually faced with picking ourselves back up from the series of knock downs we are hit with, and in the end we can reflect upon everything we've done and all the decisions we make and hope that through all the trials and tribulations we end up with a wonderful family, great friends and some momento's of enjoyable times we were able to be lucky enough to pick up and keep along the way.

And that is about the end of my speech, wasn't meant to offend anyone, or inspire anyone, just a simple observation I have personally made about life (and he steps down of his podium )

Seriously though I do hope everyone has a great weekend and gets nothing but good news.

Old 09-20-2013, 08:43 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good evening all

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Check In > Every Day > September 2013